DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmbq2d/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Kazakhstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Kazakhstan has maintained steady economic growth during the review period (2008-2012), and expansion is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. The Kazakh insurance industry registered a CAGR of 11.3% during the review period. Growth is attributed to the life segment, which registered an increased at a staggering CAGR of 76%. The non-life segment, which accounted for 58.7% of total written premiums in 2012, recorded a moderate CAGR of 1.2% during the review period. The life insurance segment is expected to record growth over the forecast period. It is dominated by the general annuity category.
- The Kazakhstan insurance market's growth prospects by insurance segments and sub-segments
- The competitive landscape in the Kazakhstan insurance market
- The current trends and drivers of the Kazakhstan insurance market
- The challenges facing the Kazakhstan insurance market
- The regulatory framework of the Kazakhstan insurance market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Kazakh Insurance Industry Overview
4 Market Segmentation
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Eurasia Insurance Company
- Halyk-Kazakhinstrakh JSC
- Nomad Insurance
- Oil Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmbq2d/the_insurance.