BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bullhorn®, the global leader in recruiting software, today announced that it has acquired Virginia-based software provider EASY Software Solutions, LLC – the makers of staffing industry-specific timesheet, expense, invoice, and commission management solution timeshEASY. The acquisition of EASY Software Solutions adds a proven, web-based back office solution to Bullhorn’s industry leading recruiting CRM and ATS platform to provide firms with a single SaaS solution for streamlining their end-to-end recruiting process. timeshEASY – which will henceforth be known as Bullhorn Back Office – is a 100% cloud-based solution that enables staffing firms to automate highly manual back office tasks, thereby dramatically reducing administration costs, increasing invoicing and payroll speed and accuracy, and improving client and candidate service.
Bullhorn Back Office’s easy-to-use interface simplifies and automates timecard and expense management, invoicing, and commission calculation. With Bullhorn Back Office, customers can realize numerous benefits, most notably:
- Time savings: Employees can enter time and expenses and employers can approve them online, or even via smartphone, eliminating the need to enter data manually or chase missing timecards. Invoices and commissions are generated automatically, without manual timecard matching.
- Fewer errors: Bullhorn Back Office eliminates manual data entry, reducing payroll and billing errors.
- Increased efficiency: Customers can use one system for applicant tracking through back office functions for maximum efficiency and trustworthy data.
- Better client service: Employers prefer approving timesheets online or via mobile, without needing to remember a new login. Having fewer invoice errors to chase down and rectify increases client satisfaction.
- Better candidate experience: Allowing candidates to submit time electronically and even via mobile is more convenient. And fewer payroll errors equates to happier candidates.
Bullhorn Back Office was designed from the ground up by staffing professionals for staffing professionals. It is uniquely suited to meet the needs of staffing firms and will facilitate growth for Bullhorn customers by eliminating time wasted on paperwork for timesheet management. The solution, which – as timeshEASY – was already offered as a pre-integrated partner application within the Bullhorn Marketplace, has already helped hundreds of Bullhorn customers streamline their time and billing processes.
Bullhorn’s acquisition of EASY Software Solutions follows its highly successful acquisitions of MaxHire and Sendouts in November of 2012, and will help the company provide an even more thorough set of solutions to best serve the needs of recruiting professionals. And since Bullhorn Back Office is pre-integrated with the Bullhorn ATS/CRM, Bullhorn customers can take advantage of timesheet software that’s ready-to-go right away.
“Adding a dedicated time and billing solution to our suite of recruiting technology is a game changer for Bullhorn’s customers,” said Art Papas, founder and CEO of Bullhorn. “Staffing firms have always wanted both front and back office solutions from a single, trusted provider. Now, Bullhorn can offer a fully integrated, end-to-end solution. The team at EASY Software Solutions understands the needs of staffing agencies, and like us, they’re driven to help their customers grow. Our combined offerings make Bullhorn a one-stop shop for all of our customers’ critical business systems.”
Bullhorn creates software and services that help recruiters put the world to work. For thirteen years our innovations have powered the recruiting and staffing operations of fast-growing start-ups up through the world’s largest employment brands. Headquartered in Boston, with offices in St. Louis, Vancouver, London and Sydney, Bullhorn’s applicant tracking system, recruiting CRM, and social recruiting products serve more than 10,000 clients representing nearly 200,000 users across 150 countries.