MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Davra Networks, a leading vendor in Managing the 'Internet of Everything', announces the closure of a $2M Series A investment round led by Delta Partners to fund expansion of global operations and further develop its groundbreaking Internet of Everything Management Platform.
To coincide with the funding round Barry O’Sullivan, Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems, will be joining the Davra board to help define their strategy and support their global growth. O'Sullivan has been General Manager of several multi-billion dollar divisions including Collaboration, Unified Communications and Voice over IP, which he led from number six to the number one market share position worldwide.
Paul Glynn, CEO Davra Networks, said: “Right now only 1% of the world’s devices are connected to the internet. The Internet of Everything will drive this connectivity to the other 99% and is expected to create a $14 trillion market opportunity in doing so. Our groundbreaking platform, which has been built to scale to tens of millions of devices, our strategic relationship with Cisco the market leader in Networking and having the best engineering team on the planet really excites me and we look forward to expanding our team immediately.”
About Davra Networks:
Davra Networks (Dublin, Ireland and Mountain View, California) develop an Internet of Everything Platform for Cisco Network Infrastructure with a particular focus on Cellular (3G/4G/LTE) connected environments. For more information on Davra's Internet of Everything platform please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org