BLACKSBURG, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The much-anticipated release of CORE 9 by Vitech Corporation delivers improved power, agility, and integration in CORE’s well-established model-centric environment. “In today’s hyper-competitive and resource-constrained environment, now more than ever it’s critical that our systems engineering efforts deliver the needed results on time and on budget,” said Vitech President David Long. “CORE 9 offers product teams more modeling power to manage and solve the challenges of today with greater ease and usability than ever before. Engineering teams leveraging CORE can move faster, respond quicker, and deliver better solutions in defense, energy, and commercial environments.”
CORE 9 replaces disjoint collections of tools with a proven integrated model-based systems engineering (MBSE) design environment, reducing the ongoing software and support investment while improving team integration and communication. This team integration simultaneously improves responsiveness to changing customer and market needs while enhancing team collaboration and addressing communication failures, eliminating root causes that plague today’s complex programs and result in schedule overruns, ballooning costs, and program failure.
Zane Scott, Vice President of Professional Services at Vitech and a well-known author and speaker said, “This latest release of CORE comes at a critical time in the systems engineering world as MBSE with CORE has proven to deliver projects on time, tested, and on budget. CORE 9 carries the promise of MBSE in the commercial world, as well as the defense industry, as a superior tool for engineering teams that must work together to deliver a complete complex product without the problems siloed teams encounter with multiple tool sets.”
What’s new to control complex product designs?
- Cross-project relationships: Leverage nearly infinite flexibility to partition and connect models. Now it’s even easier to manage complexity, streamline product family engineering, reuse architectures, integrate systems, and more.
- Increased visibility and model-based value: Identify, manage, and leverage critical design parameters while still maintaining the simplicity of textual requirements.
- IBM® Rational® DOORS® Connector: Simplify project workflow and improve integration with IBM DOORS repositories. Start fast by importing requirements from DOORS or publish the resulting specifications directly from CORE to DOORS.
- Fresh and robust perspectives: Combine state transition modeling with CORE’s rich behavior modeling capabilities to bring more insight to today’s systems challenges.
- Automated bookkeeping: Free your project teams to focus on the creative side of systems engineering while CORE automates the critical bookkeeping aspects through integrated diagnostics that go far beyond simple diagram checkers. Notification features follow model-segments or specific design elements to receive notifications items of interest.
- More speed: Enjoy new team-centric capabilities and CORE Server performance improvements and collaboratively engineer in real time.
- Cutting-edge visual representations: Communicate with and engage the greater project team with even more graphic capabilities, new reports, data exchange, and TeamView for simple publication to the web.
For an interview with David Long
For information about how Vitech Corporation’s new CORE 9 solution delivers critical systems engineering support and meets the budget-conscious needs of large and even small engineering projects in the Department of Defense, defense contractors, and commercial product development, call 1-540-951-3322, Ext 106 (Katie Thacker) for an interview with David Long, author, speaker, President of Vitech Corporation, and President-Elect of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).
About Vitech Corporation
In business since 1992, Vitech provides systems engineering solutions including software, services, training, and support for global customers with diverse applications. Headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, the company has satellite offices across the United States, and global business partners in Australia, Korea, and South Africa.
Vitech Corporation is best-known for their software solutions integrating requirements management, system architecture, and model simulation to bring clarity to complex designs, including their GENESYS® product line.
Vitech maintains industry affiliations with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), and the Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA). In 2013, Vitech Corporation’s president, David Long, who is an author and speaker, also serves as the president-elect for INCOSE.