DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bqjpn/lteto4g_world) has announced the addition of the "LTE-to-4G: World Wide Developments, Deployments, Revenue Models and Forecasts 2010-2015" report to their offering.
This report gives an exhaustively thorough report on the LTE-to-4G Revolution and its evolution from the 2.5G and 3G technologies. It explains the nitty-gritty of the new born technologies, the scope, comparisons with WiMAX and the existing technologies, the effects, etc. which is must for every decision maker in the industry. The constant changes need to be tackled with extensive planning which is impossible without a thorough study of a comprehensive report.
Our report emphasizes on topics most suitable for managers and executives within telecoms.
The Prime Topics/ Focus of the Report:
- LTE Infrastructure; re-usability of existing Spectrum/ Resources
- CapEx, OpEx, ROI/ Revenues with LTE (and WiMax)
- Hurdles, Challenges and Risk Assessment
- Mass Market Adaptation and Effects on the Global Markets
- Country Wise Regulations Favorable/ not Favorable for LTE
- ARPU, CAGR, EBITDA, Subscriber Data and Revenue Forecasts with LTE (2010-2015)
- Roadmap for Legacy (2G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, CDMA/ EV-DO, HSDPA, HSPA+) & Greenfield Operators (2010-2015)
- Recommendations & Conclusions for next 5 years (2010 - 2015)
Some of the Companies Mentioned include:
-Panasonic Mobile Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bqjpn/lteto4g_world
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.