DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh4ltn/myelofibrosis) has announced the addition of the "Myelofibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their offering.
"Myelofibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2013", provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Myelofibrosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Myelofibrosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Myelofibrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
1.4 Report Coverage
2. Myelofibrosis Overview
2.1 Therapeutics Development
3. An Overview of Pipeline Products for Myelofibrosis
3.1 Myelofibrosis Therapeutics under Development by Companies
3.2 Myelofibrosis Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
4. Comparative Analysis of Products - Late Clinical Stage Products/ Mid Clinical Stage Products/ Pre-Clinical Stage Products
5. Myelofibrosis Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
5.1 Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
6. Companies Involved in Myelofibrosis Therapeutics Development
7. Myelofibrosis - Therapeutics Assessment
7.1 Assessment by Monotherapy Products
7.2 Assessment by Route of Administration
7.3 Assessment by Molecule Type
8. Drug Profiles with Product Descriptions, Mechanisms of Action, R&D Progress
8.1 Myelofibrosis Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates
8.2 Discontinued Products
8.3 Dormant Products
8.4 Product Development Milestones
Therapeutic allogeneic lymphocytes program
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Incyte Corporation
- Marshall Edwards, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- PharmaMar, S.A.
- Promedior, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh4ltn/myelofibrosis