LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With consumers' product demands evolving, the dynamics among various packaging types evolve as well – favouring some packaging types and formats and increasingly abandoning others in line with demand patterns. Thus, perceiving the shifting market dynamics is essential for securing maximum sales in the years ahead.
The differing growth tempos in overall product category sales, coupled with alterations in packaging within those categories, are amid the key drivers of radical shifts in the Hungarian retail alcoholic drinks packaging market.
Insightful market research report “The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017” worked out by Canadean offers the latest data on the market dynamics of Hungary’s retail alcoholic drinks packaging industry.
- detailed coverage of 3 product categories, including beer and cider, spirits and wines;
- overview of product category level shares of different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types for 2007, 2012 and 2017; as well as insights into multi-pack materials and types for 2012;
- extensive forecasts enabling to understand future market trends, packaging dynamics and growth areas.
Title: The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 1,250.00
More Retail Drinks Packaging Market Reports by Canadean Include:
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in Slovakia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Ireland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Slovakia, 2007 to 2017
More insightful market research reports by Canadean can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/canadean/info.html