BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This year, choosing the perfect Father’s Day gift just became a little easier. Dads will appreciate a high-tech gadget to show off while having greater peace of mind knowing their families are safer with ADT Pulse, a trusted home security and automation solution that can help protect what matters most.
ADT Pulse allows dads to remotely arm and disarm their systems; access real time video of their premises; manage their energy consumption by controlling thermostats, small appliances and lights from any web-enabled device; and receive notifications and alerts via phone, email or text.
The smart home features of ADT Pulse can make any dad smile this Father’s Day:
- For the Business Traveler: For dads constantly on the go, ADT Pulse can be programmed to handle daily responsibilities to make home management less stressful. Through the ADT Pulse app, dads can arm their home, create a schedule to regulate thermostats, or virtually check-in on kids throughout the day or night.
- For the Tech Aficionado: For dads who live and breathe technology, the new Modes feature on ADT’s online portal allows dads to automate multiple items in the home simultaneously. Now dads can set the house to “Man Cave Mode,” with the push of a button—instantly turning on or off the lights and entertainment system.
- For the Outdoor Enthusiast: For dads who like to spend time outdoors hiking or playing golf, but don’t want to sacrifice security and convenience while away from home, ADT Pulse allows them to set automatic timers for lights or unlock the door for a dog walker and remotely relock the door as needed.
- For the Stay-at-Home Dad: For dads juggling household chores and childcare, Pulse’s video capabilities can provide a live, real time feed and serve as an extra set of eyes to ensure everything in the home is safe and secure.
- For the Dad in the Doghouse: For dads always running into trouble with their partners for leaving lights on and forgetting keys, Pulse allows users to remotely lock and unlock doors and control lights from any web-enabled device.
“Every father wants to know their family and home are secure,” said Tony Wells, chief marketing officer at ADT. “With ADT Pulse, dads not only can help protect what matters most in their lives, but also experience total home control.”
To learn more about ADT and to receive a free in-home security assessment, please visit www.adt.com or call 1-800-ADT-ASAP.
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.