TEL AVIV--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Let’s be honest, when it comes to presentations most of us are artistically challenged. We wish we could place our content and let someone else deal with the design. In truth, we waste more time on design than we do coming up with ideas and plans.
emaze (www.emaze.com), a new cloud-based HTML5 presentation platform, announces today its public launch making amazing movie like presentations accessible to millions of SMBs and not just to the privileged large enterprises. With over 30 million presentations prepared every day globally, emaze is a cost effective service that enables a quick and intuitive user experience and engaging presentations.
Unlike other complicated online presentation platforms which make you and your audience dizzy, emaze requires no early preparation or professional training. This means you can manage your time better and focus on your job, letting emaze produce a unique showcase for you. In addition, being HTML5 based, it can be displayed on any type of device whether it’s PC, tablets or smartphones. The entire platform exists on the web at emaze.com.
The emaze team has worked for months in order to produce the highly complex templates which feature different experiences in 2D or 3D. For example, the “City Night” template automatically illustrates a virtual flight between a city’s skyscrapers which gives the presentation a whole new dimension.
The emaze.com site offers both free and paid plans. The free option allows the user to store 10 presentations in the cloud, available to all. The Premium Silver feature ($1.99 per month) allows private presentations, and Premium Gold feature ($4.99 per month) allows an unlimited number of presentations, with the ability to allow limited access to each presentation as well as a premium customer service support.
Motti Nisani, CEO for emaze said: “There are 500 million people using presentation tools. It seems like less than 10% of them actually know how to work out impressive, engaging presentations, it is the rest of the 90% who desperately need a helping hand. Today, we are happy to invite them to emaze.com and see the new platform we have built. We believe that its superior graphics and usability experience together with its accessibility from any device make emaze a convenient and efficient choice for presentation creators everywhere.”
emaze.com is the brainchild of the a highly experienced team at Visual Software Systems. By analyzing the text and structure of presentations, the product is set up to tailor designed presentations. emaze takes these sophisticated algorithms to the next level and creates fully automated story telling presentations comprised of over a dozen 2D and 3D templates. Visual Software Systems was founded in 2009 by Motti Nisani (CEO), Dr. Arie Livshin (CTO) and Shai Schwartz (VP Product).