WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates 12 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 400 Top Advisors list for 2013. The Financial Times, now in its 125th year as one of the world’s leading global business news organizations, marks this as the first annual list of its kind.
The Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. For the full methodology*, please visit www.money-media.com/ft400.shtml.
“I extend my most sincere congratulations to each of our advisors on being named to this list of the industry’s elite. To be included in the Financial Times’ first annual list speaks to the level of service, support, and innovation these advisors put forth to their clients,” stated Wayne Bloom, Commonwealth CEO. “Each of these individuals deserves praise, and we are pleased to see them recognized by such a respectable news organization with a worldwide reach,” Bloom continued.
The 12 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing 9 offices) named to this list are:
- Alexandra Armstrong, Armstrong, Fleming & Moore, Inc., Washington, DC
- Thomas Bartholomew, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Debra Brede, D.K. Brede Investment Management Company, Inc., Needham, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Joseph Chornyak Jr., Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Martin Kossoff, Kerkering Barberio Financial Services, Sarasota, Florida
- Michael Marchese, Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Robert Mauk, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Paul Miller, Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Michael Ovshak, FPS Financial, Inc., New Brighton, Minnesota
- Ashok Shendure, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Matthew Sliwa, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports more than 1,450 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
* Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary.