PALM SPRINGS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Artisan™, creator of the industry’s first Mobile Experience Management (MEM) platform, today announced the general availability of Artisan Optimize. Artisan Optimize enables marketers, retailers, and publishers to test and modify the user experience of native mobile applications in real-time without re-writing code, re-compiling, or re-submitting to app stores. As a result, customers can conduct A/B tests at any time and update the app experience in minutes rather than weeks. Artisan will demonstrate Artisan Optimize at eTail West, booth #215.
Features of Artisan Optimize include:
- Test Distribution: Distribute A/B tests to different groups of users within an app's existing user base; instantly deploy winning designs to all users that increase engagement
- Test Designer: Rapidly build A/B tests on-device; streamline internal efficiency and speed time to market with easy-to-use tools for managing images, text, and layout
- Experiment Analytics: Collect real-time data for each experiment, including number of users and sessions, distribution percentage, conversion percentage, and conversion comparison; measure what is working and what is not to create exceptional app experiences that keep customers coming back
- Click to Install SDK: Automatically integrate the Artisan SDK into an app with the self-serve installer; with no additional code required, marketers can get up and running without burdening IT
- Complete iOS Support: Target iPads and iPhones up to iOS 6 (Android support forthcoming)
- Live Customer Support: Access the online Artisan community and support personnel to troubleshoot issues and recommend new features
"Marketers have long enjoyed powerful optimization tools to create engaging online experiences, but they have not been so lucky when it comes to native mobile apps,” said Brooks Bell, Founder and CEO, Brooks Bell, Inc. “We're excited to work with Artisan, as their MEM platform addresses a huge gap in the market and will provide marketers with the flexibility they need to provide richer, more dynamic mobile experiences."
Artisan’s sophisticated, patent-pending technology renders the user interface of a native mobile application dynamically from the cloud. By using the platform for app optimization, customers can drive brand loyalty, increase app conversions, and improve mobile marketing efficiency and agility.
“Users on mobile apps are even more demanding than web. The threshold to bear a bad experience or interface on native apps is far lower than those for desktop sites, and that places tremendous pressure on marketers,” said Vishal Jain, Analyst, Mobile Services, 451 Research. “With mobile apps, the functionality must be robust, the content engaging, the navigation clean, and the experience personal. Apps require continuous optimization and one of the ways for companies to keep up, is to understand how users are responding to their apps. Demand for apps is huge, and the potential benefits in conversions and sales are at least as great. The question for brands isn’t whether to deploy and manage mobile apps, it’s how to do it faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.”
The general availability of Artisan Optimize builds on the momentum of a successful private beta launched in September and public beta announced in December. Beta testers included more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies and more than 100 companies in total. For its latest release, Artisan Optimize now offers iPad support, iOS 6 support, more robust analytics, live customer support, and an improved, more intuitive UI. Further, the Artisan Mobile app is now available in the iPhone app store, where non-technical users can demo the product, and current customers can remotely access their analytics.
Artisan Optimize is the first of several products on the Artisan MEM platform. Products planned for release in 2013 include:
- Artisan Analyze: Understand and track every page view and app event
- Artisan Create: Design and build the user interface of new native mobile apps
- Artisan Personalize: Segment and target audiences with personalized app experiences
“As more consumers use their mobile devices to shop, communicate, research, and be entertained, brands have new opportunities to engage and profit from mobile customers… but only if they can move quickly,” said Bob Moul, CEO, Artisan. “We help companies bypass the cumbersome app store resubmission and approval processes, and we take away the necessity for consumers to manually update applications on their devices. This is a game-changing technology. We’ve made testing, iterating, and updating mobile apps as easy as managing a website.”
For more information on Artisan, please visit www.useartisan.com.
Artisan is the creator of the industry’s first Mobile Experience Management platform. Artisan significantly accelerates the path to user engagement and creates new opportunities for business growth. By bringing the capabilities of online Customer Experience Management and Web Marketing Optimization to the mobile app world, Artisan helps organizations drive mobile adoption, retention, conversion, and revenue. Artisan is venture-backed by FirstMark Capital and is proudly located in Old City Philadelphia.