STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
All figures in this report are expressed in SEK. Figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding figures for the previous year, unless stated otherwise. This information applies to the Group, unless stated otherwise.
Fourth quarter revenues increased by 27 percent
- Revenues amounted to SEK 651.9 (515.2) million, equivalent to an increase of 27 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 173.4 (172.3) million
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 173.4 (172.9) million
- Net income amounted to SEK 166.9 (165.8) million, corresponding to SEK 3.95 (4.01) per share
- Income statement is charged with a cost of SEK 39.2 (9.2) million in connection with investments in newly regulated markets and software development in China. Income statement is also charged with restructuring costs amounting to SEK 5.8 (-) million.
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 3,782.8 (2,171.3) million, of which NGG contributed SEK 575.1 million. This represents an increase of 74 percent. · Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 2,154.8 (1,484.5) million, which is an All Time High (ATH) and represents an increase of 45 percent · Betsson was awarded “Casino Operator of the Year” at the EGR Operating Awards Gala 2012 in London
- Betsson’s Board of Directors proposes a transfer to the shareholders, amounting to SEK 410.9 million. Assuming that the number of shares outstanding does not change the proposal involves the transfer of SEK 9.7 per share.
Full year 2012
- Revenues increased by 27 percent to SEK 2,203.7 (1,736,6) million
- Operating income amounted to SEK 577.1 (559.7) million
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 573.6 (555.4) million
- Net income amounted to SEK 547.8 (527.8) million, corresponding to SEK 13.04 (13.12) per share
Key performance indicators
|Revenues||651.9||515.2||2 203.7||1 736.6|
|Gross Profit||548.8||433.3||1 853.7||1 428.9|
|of which Sportsbook||165.5||97.2||266.5||326.9|
|Active Customers (thousands)||520.4||403.6||520,4||403.6|
|Registered Customers (thousands)||5 777.9||3 662.4||5 777,9||3 662.4|
|Customer Deposits||1 586.5||1 093.5||5 092,4||3 931.6|
|Customer Deposits, all gaming solutions||2 154.8||1 484.5||6 888,2||5 237.9|
|Gross Turnover Sportsbook||1 271.1||590.1||3 735.5||1 525.4|
|Gross Margin Sportsbook 1)||7.5%||6.4%||5.7%||5.4%|
|Gross Turnover Sportsbook||2 511.7||1 581.2||8 357.6||6 055.0|
|Gross Margin Sportsbook 1)||2.8%||3.8%||2.6%||4.0%|
1) Refers to margin after allocated expenses. The margin after free bets in all gaming solutions amounted to 7.4 (8.1) percent.
Betsson with continued strong growth prospects
”- The strong organic growth of 23 percent in revenues, 30 percent in Sportsbook turnover and more than 100 percent in mobile revenues from last quarter, shows that Betsson is on the right track. Betsson’s growth is built on historical investments, and the company continues to invest large amounts in marketing and technology, which intends to secure a future growth rate above that of the market growth.” states Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of Betsson.
Presentation of the Year-End Report
Today, Friday 8 February, at 09.00 CET, Betsson's CEO Magnus Silfverberg will present the Year-End Report from Betsson’s office at Regeringsgatan 28, and through webcast at www.betssonab.com or http://storm.zoomvisionmamato.com/player/betsson/objects/9mx3a08r by phone on +46 (0)8 505 598 53 (Sweden) or +44 (0)20 3043 2436 (UK). The presentation will be in English and will be followed by a question and answer session.
Betsson AB’s Core Business consists of owning and administering shareholdings in companies which, themselves or through partners, offer gaming to the end users via the internet. Betsson AB owns Betsson Malta which operates gaming to the end users either through their own websites or through partnerships. Betsson Malta offers Poker, Casino, Sportsbook, Scratch Cards, Bingo and Games. The customers come primarily from the Scandinavian countries and other parts of Europe. Betsson AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Mid Cap List, (BETS).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com