FALLS CHURCH, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the area’s oldest, largest and most respected community management company, Legum & Norman, an Associa company, is proud to announce 15 new communities under their management.
“These 15 new communities demonstrate that 15 different boards came to the same conclusion—Legum & Norman is best positioned to serve them and their communities’ needs,” said Legum & Norman Chief Operating Officer Jim Hanley. “I’ve always felt that it’s better to let the clients do the talking for us.”
Legum & Norman will provide full management services, including financial, community management, communications, record-keeping and administrative services to the following communities:
Bethany Bay Homeowners Association – This 550-unit
Master association is situated on the shore of the Indian River Bay in
Millville, Del. It distinguishes itself by its beautiful natural
setting and convenient inland waterway. Its close proximity to the
beaches and boardwalks of Bethany Beach makes it a wonderful place to
- Marshways at Bethany Bay – An 84-unit condo sub-association of Bethany Bay.
- The Bluffs at Bethany Bay – A 46-unit condo sub-association of Bethany Bay.
- Bull Run Swim & Racquet Club – Complete with two full-size pools and two wading pools, six outdoor tennis courts, a gym, an outdoor basketball and volleyball court, a playground and a club room, this 1,786-unit community association is located in Manassas, Va.
- Chestnut Lodge Homeowners Association – Surrounded by several acres of plush green trees, this historic community in Rockville, Md. will feature 44 single family homes at build out.
- Damascus Valley Park Homeowners Association – A residential community comprised of 163 townhomes and 38 condominiums nestled in the northeast section of Montgomery County in Damascus, Md.
- Dulles World Center – A beautiful live, work and play community located in Loudoun County, Va. This development will feature over 1,200 residential units, a full-service hotel as well as a large commercial component with a portion allocated to upscale retail space.
- Fairfield at Long Neck Condominium Association – A beautiful 164-unit condominium association located in Long Neck, Del., near Lewes Beach and Rehoboth Beach.
- Heron Harbour Isle Recreation Association – With a spectacular Bayside location in Ocean City, Md., this 440-unit master association consists of a range of homes and recreational facilities with swimming pools, tennis courts and a large clubhouse in the heart of the community.
- Kinsale Glen Homeowners Association – A 115-unit single family development located in Rehoboth Beach, Del., boasting a year-round, heated, indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a putting green.
- Meadows at Morris Farm Community Association –This breathtaking Virginia community sits on forty-five acres of conservation land. The clubhouse and pool back to the large, peaceful tract of land. Made up of 660 single family homes, this community is a site to see.
- Legacy at Odessa – A 175-unit community in Townsend, Del. This 55 and better community is part of the Odessa National Golf Course community. Residents enjoy Energy Star rated single-family homes, an 8,000-square-foot private clubhouse, tennis facilities, and an outdoor pool with whirlpool.
- Lord Baltimore – Located in Ocean View, Del. this 84-unit single family development overlooks a beautiful golf course and features a community open space, pond, fountain, clubhouse and community swimming pool.
- The Landings Homeowners Association – Nestled between Forest Drive and Hilltop Lane in Annapolis, Md. sits this hidden treasure. The Landings consist of three neighborhoods: Painters Hill, Stonecreek and Copperwood.
- Villas of Bethany West Homeowners Association – A 128-unit condominium association located in Bethany Beach, Del. Despite its small size, Bethany Beach features a number of attractions, including a boardwalk; a broad, sandy beach; motels; restaurants; and vacation homes.
Legum & Norman provides community association management and developer services to the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia, in addition to the greater Washington DC area. Since 1969, its sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches communities and enhances the lives of the people it serves. For more information, visit www.legumnorman.com or find us on Facebook by visiting www.Facebook.com/LegumNorman.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube.