DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmmzsl/south_korea) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "South Korea - Growing Importance in Global Nuclear Landscape" to their offering.
South Korea has swiftly grown from an importer of nuclear technology and materials to a valued manufacturer and exporter of nuclear power plants. The country's localization strategy has yielded favorable results making it almost self reliant in nuclear power industry. Success at home has boosted its confidence in nuclear exports.
Today South Korea has proven nuclear reactor technology in terms of cost competitiveness, improved safety features, increased lifespan and reduced construction times. In late 2009, the country made its entry into the list of nuclear exporters by clinching a high value contract to construct four nuclear reactors in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It now intends to secure $400 billion of contracts by 2030. It has amended several of its laws and decrees to control the export of nuclear commodities in line with international standards.
The country is eying to secure several deals for building nuclear reactors by deepening economic relations and signing nuclear cooperation agreements with different countries. It is also providing necessary diplomatic support to local players for promoting export of nuclear technology and material.
- The report focuses on South Korea's various initiatives towards nuclear power technology export
- Specifies the nuclear deals signed by South Korea with different countries
- Discusses about South Korea's economic developments with other countries
Reasons to buy
- Understand the various efforts taken by South Korea in becoming global nuclear power
- Facilitate investment decision-making based on the country's nuclear development plans
- Understand various government initiatives supporting nuclear power development and technology export
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmmzsl/south_korea