DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/382gbf/china_wellness) has announced the addition of the "China Wellness Industry Outlook 2016 - Potential Opportunities in Tier-2 and Tier-3 Cities in China" report to their offering.
The report titled China Wellness Industry Outlook 2016 - Potential Opportunities in Tier-2 and Tier-3 Cities in China provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size segmentation of health clubs, spa, cosmetic products, beauty salons and nutrition and dietary supplements market in China. The report also covers the revenue generated by the wellness industry as well the market prospects and future opportunities
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of China Wellness Industry.
- The market size of the Health Clubs, Spa, Cosmetic products, beauty salons and nutrition and dietary supplements in China.
- Market Segmentation of Spa, Cosmetic products and nutrition and dietary supplements in China
- Trends and Development of health clubs, cosmetic products and China nutrition and dietary supplements market.
- Competitive landscape of the major companies in the cosmetic products and nutrition and dietary supplements market in India.
- Future outlook and projections of China wellness industry; Health Clubs, Spa, Cosmetic products, beauty salons and nutrition and dietary supplements
Key Topics Covered:
1. China Wellness Industry Introduction
2. China Wellness Industry Market Size by Revenue, 2007-2011
3. China Health Club Industry
4. China Spa Industry
5. China Cosmetic Products Industry
6. China Beauty Salon Industry
7. China Nutrition and Dietary Supplements Industry
8. China Wellness Industry Future Outlook and Future Projections, 2012-2016
9. China Wellness Industry Macro Economic and Industry Factors
- Estee Lauder
- Shanghai Jahwa United
- North China Pharmaceutical Group
- Royal DSM
- Biostime Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/382gbf/china_wellness