DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rnpwk/global_algal) has announced the addition of the "Global Algal Fuels Market" report to their offering.
With the advances in technology, it has now become possible to generate fuel from even the trash that you throw out on a daily basis. One such novel innovations of technology in the recent years has been the capability to produce fuel from the common pond scum - or algae.
In the last couple of years, algae has caught the interest of researchers worldwide because of its ability to be used as biofuel. The potential of algae as a source of biofuel is tremendous, particularly because of the exponential growth rate that algae has. It has the capacity to double in quantity almost overnight and it can be harvested on a daily basis. Not to mention the fact that harvesting algae as biofuel takes away the many challenges posed by food crops that are being harvested for biofuels today.
In a scenario where energy demands, particularly for transportation, is increasing on a daily basis, the potential of algae to be turned into fuel is being touted as the next big thing in the energy industry, with supporters already hailing algae as the fuel of the future.
In this industry landscape, Taiyou Research presents an analysis of the Global Algal Fuels Market. With the race on around the world for commercializing algae as a source of fuel, Taiyou Research focuses on the aspects of algal fuel that makes it such an attractive option for investors today.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Algae
3. Uses of Algae
4. Production of Biological Hydrogen from Algae
5. Fuel Production from Algae
6. Analysis of the Technological Process for Conversion of Algae to Biofuels
7. Fuels Derived from Algae
8. Technologies to Produce Algal Fuels
9. Applications of Algae
10. Producing Biodiesel from Microalgae
11. Cost Analysis: Microalgae Production & Biodiesel Processing
12. Role of Algae in Carbon Capture
13. Algae Competing with Fossil Fuels & Others
14. Market for Algal Fuels - Bulls or Bears?
15. Country-wise Market Analysis
16. Algae - the Fuel of Future
17. Emergence of Algal Biotechnology
18. Case Studies
19. Major Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rnpwk/global_algal