EVANSTON, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StartSpot Mediaworks, publisher of the award-winning online information portals LibrarySpot.com, GovSpot.com and HomeworkSpot.com, today announced the launch of UniversitySpot.com, a comprehensive new website that provides easy access to thousands of the best online higher-education resources for students, counselors, teachers, parents and lifetime learners.
Research colleges, prepare for SATs and ACTs, find sources of financial aid, and more
- Quickly research and compare hundreds of schools worldwide
- Read student reviews
- Browse course catalogs and programs
- Peruse college newspapers
- Tour campuses virtually
- See what's for dinner at Stanford
- Explore extracurricular activities
- Research financial aid options
- And so much more…
Stimulate your mind right now by easily accessing thousands of course offerings, seminars and free lectures
UniversitySpot.com offers easy access to an extensive assortment of exceptional, freely available course material and lectures: literally thousands offered online by colleges and universities, including many of the best in the world.
- Experiment with electricity in the labs of MIT
- Explore the inner workings of the mind with Intro to Psych by Paul Bloom of Yale
- Supplement the study of Shakespeare with a University of Michigan lecture
- Question right and wrong in one of the most popular courses in Harvard's history: Justice
- Expand your horizons with a lesson in Mandarin Chinese from the Open University
- Traverse the history of the world in just 25 videos, courtesy of the Khan Academy
- And thousands more…
Published by StartSpot Mediaworks, Inc. (http://www.startspot.com), UniversitySpot.com is the newest addition to the StartSpot Network, a collection of award-winning information portals designed to make finding the best topical information on the Internet a quick, easy and enjoyable experience. Current sites in the StartSpot.com network include HomeworkSpot.com, LibrarySpot.com, GovSpot.com and more. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., StartSpot Mediaworks strives to create exemplary, high-utility best of Web resources that engage, enlighten and inspire. For more information, visit http://www.universityspot.com/.