LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KronosWorks™ — Kronos Incorporated today revealed the latest workforce applications available for the Kronos InTouch™ time clock. The latest workforce applications are available via the Kronos InTouch App Platform, the industry’s first and only application platform dedicated to improving the productivity of the frontline workforce.
- With the InTouch App Platform, Kronos partners, customers, and third-party developers can easily create and share unique workforce applications for the award-winning InTouch time clock, which uses a touch screen, graphical interface, and cloud-ready architecture to deliver an unprecedented level of personalization.
- Kronos offers an InTouch software developer kit to allow developers to write their own workforce applications in the device’s web browser interface.
The latest InTouch workforce applications include:
- Wayfinder – Helps employees easily find their way to their work location, using floor plan maps and layouts available on the InTouch device. Employees, especially those within a large, multi-building complex or that need to report to different locations within their work day or work week, use the Wayfinder application to quickly pinpoint a designated work station or identify the location of their manager or team. Developed by Axsium Group, a workforce management consultant.
- EnrollMe – Gives employees the ability to join their employer’s healthcare plan during the open enrollment period using the InTouch device, eliminating the need for time-consuming forms for each employee. The EnrollMe application gives employees easy access to information that allows them to compare and contrast plan options and guides them through the process to ensure a simple and seamless open enrollment. Developed by The WFC Group, a workforce management implementation consultant.
- Employee Survey – Allows an employer to host a survey to solicit and capture employee feedback such as finding out who will attend the company picnic or surveying employees about their benefit options. The Employee Survey application boosts employee engagement, increases worker satisfaction, and makes a more productive work environment. Developed by Kronos.
- Other popular workforce applications for the InTouch App Platform include Quick Charge, which provides the ability to order lunch from the company cafeteria, for delivery or pick-up. Payment for lunch can be deducted directly from the worker’s paycheck, making ordering lunch a quick and painless, cash-free transaction. Developed by MM Hayes, developer and vendor of workforce management solutions.
- Customers interested in taking advantage of these breakthrough applications should contact the developer or partner directly.
Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“Our open and secure InTouch App platform taps the creative minds of customers, partners, and third-party developers to develop even more unique and innovative uses for our time clock which is built for the modern workforce. Submit a time-off request. Check the weather or traffic. Order lunch from the cafeteria. Reserve a conference room. With the InTouch App Platform, the possibilities are endless.”
Bob Clements, senior vice president, Axsium Group
“With InTouch and the Apps Platform, the time clock is so much more than a device that collects labor data. It can be a company-wide workforce management system, a bulletin board, a GPS system, an instant notification and messaging tool, and information kiosk all rolled into one.”
Neil Shah, chief executive officer, The WFC Group
“Kronos is leading the way in innovating and reshaping the way organizations interact with their workforce management system. This application exchange is helping Kronos customers bring their workforce productivity to a whole new level.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks12 on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks and InTouch are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.