PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apica, a leading load testing and performance monitoring provider for cloud and mobile applications, is giving developers and IT professionals a new level of insight into the performance of their websites and web applications. The newly enhanced Apica WebPerformance portal, introduced today, includes integration with AppDynamics and Google Analytics; supports HTML5 and real browser monitoring from leading browsers, such as Google Chrome; and provides an API solution for advanced monitoring capabilities.
Apica WebPerformance monitors the delivery of all web content and application functionalities from more than 100 locations worldwide, providing a controlled perspective on application performance. Using Apica WebPerformance’s powerful analytics, users can drill down to the code level to better understand the capacity, scalability, and responsiveness of their applications; troubleshoot bottlenecks; and take measures to proactively improve performance.
The latest enhancements to Apica WebPerformance include:
- Integration with AppDynamics and Google Analytics. Real-time data from third-party accounts is fed directly into the Apica WebPerformance portal to provide deeper insight into the correlation of performance and traffic from a single location.
- Websockets/HTML5 and SPDY standards support. To optimize the performance of live, rich media content such as real-time game updates, stock feeds, and status indicators, Apica WebPerformance includes Kaazing support, a commercial full-duplex communication server using Websockets and HTML5.
- HTML5 GUI. The entire Apica WebPerformance portal now supports HTML5, which means that it can be accessed from laptops, smartphones, or tablets. The interface adjusts itself to the chosen platform so customers can keep track of their web performance wherever they are located.
- Expanded real browser monitoring. Apica WebPerformance now supports browser checks from Google Chrome, in addition to Internet Explorer and Firefox. This provides a true end-user view of performance from the most popular browsers used today.
- API access. Developers can embed monitoring results and performance check summaries into native programs using real-time data from Apica’s global network of monitoring agents.
- Self-service functionality. Users can easily record scripts on their own and immediately begin reviewing and analyzing the performance of their website.
“Consumer demand for high-performing websites and applications is constantly increasing. Fast response times are no longer a luxury; they are expected,” says Sven Hammar, CEO of Apica. “Performance testing as part of the development process, not just after launch but prior to launch as well, is necessary to avoid problems that can cost businesses time, money, and poor brand reputation. We’ve enhanced our WebPerformance solution with more standards support and integration so users can correlate data from multiple instances and locations across the globe to get a transparent look at application performance and improve the end-user experience. We give businesses the power to optimize their web performance and identify issues before they impact customers.”
Apica provides the most effective technology for optimizing the performance of cloud and mobile applications. Apica offers companies and developers alike easy-to-use, cloud-based load testing and web performance monitoring tools to test applications for maximum capacity, daily performance, improved load times, and protection from peak loads. For more information about how Apica is providing the highest standard for cloud and mobile application performance management, visit http://www.apicasystem.com.