SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), the nation’s leading trade association for Hispanics in the housing industry, released the industry’s first ever comprehensive list of the top-producing Latino residential real estate agents in the U.S. today. A list of the top 250 rankings is available in a downloadable digital file at www.nahrep.org.
The list is the result of analysis conducted by NAHREP of local market MLS (Multiple Listing Service) data in the nation’s leading key markets with a concentration of Hispanics and through self-nomination. An independent consultant performed the analysis on behalf of the association. More than 10,000 agents and about 100 self-nominated agents were evaluated as part of the rankings. The list of top 250 Latino agents is based on total transactions closed in 2011. Annual transactions for the top producers ranged from 33 to 584 for the top agent.
“This is the first ever recorded list of the nation’s top producing Latino real estate agents and a sign of what’s to come,” said NAHREP President Gerardo “Jerry” Ascencio. “With Latinos emerging as a homebuyer force in the nation’s housing market, the significance of this list of performers is going to grow exponentially.”
The top 10 producing Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
- Juan Martinez, Century 21 Martinez & Associates, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Gail Buck, Gail Buck Realty, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- David Acosta, ERA Sellers Buyers & Associates, El Paso, Texas
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty, Reston, Va.
- Nathan Martinez, RE/MAX Professionals, Glendale, Ariz.
- Ben Caballero, Homesusa.com, Dallas, Texas
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
- Jason Laos, JK Realty, Gilbert, Ariz.
- Chris & Natascha Tello, Keller Williams Realty, Hollywood, Fla.
- Art Acosta, ERA Regency REALTORS, Chino, Calif.
Click here for the list of the top 250 Latino real estate agents in the nation. Sales production data is representative of the 2011 calendar year. Ethic background was confirmed through a combination of independent research and self-attestation.
The top 250 producers will be recognized at NAHREP’s Membership & Industry Leaders National Convention in Los Angeles at the JW Marriott LA Live in October.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, a non-profit 501(c)(6) trade association, is dedicated to increasing the homeownership rate among Latinos by educating and empowering the real estate professionals that serve them. Based in San Diego, NAHREP is the premier trade organization for Hispanics and has more than 20,000 members in 48 states and 50 affiliate chapters.