DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7kdfmf/healthcare_regula) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico" to their offering.
Industry analysis specialist GlobalData has released its new report, Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico. An essential source of information and analysis on the Mexican healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, this report identifies the key trends in the Mexican healthcare market, as well as providing insights on the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape, and the healthcare infrastructure of Mexico.
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
The population of Mexico in 2010 was approximately 112 million and was the 11th most populated country in the world, and is increasing due to the country's high birth rate and increase in life expectancy.
The pharmaceutical market in Mexico was estimated at $11.4 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $22.5 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 7%. The medical device market size was approximately $3 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $4.9 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 5.2%.
The positive trend in the Mexican healthcare market can be attributed primarily to:
- Increasing elderly population
- Government initiatives for the prevention and management of chronic diseases
- The North American Free Trade Agreement, which guarantees its members the protection of intellectual property rights
- An improved and updated regulatory environment
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Mexico. Its scope includes:
- Overview of the Mexican pharmaceutical and medical devices market including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi and Genomma Lab. Key players covered for the medical devices market are F. Hoffmann-la Roche, Siemens Healthcare and Fresenius Medical.
- Insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization process for new drug and medical devices for Mexico.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of Mexico including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist in the Mexican healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market of Mexico.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the Mexican healthcare market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Mexican healthcare market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Market
4 Market Access
5 Country Analysis
6 Opportunities and Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7kdfmf/healthcare_regula