LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2011 cable assembly revenues’ of the top 50 cable assembly companies ranged from USD 10.1 billion at the top to USD 125 million at the bottom of the list. Yazaki is the largest company. Combined 2011 cable assembly revenues for the top 50 is USD 52.6 billion; whereas combined total revenues of the companies in the top 50 is USD 303.7 billion.
Last year, the worldwide cable assembly market was worth USD 122.6 billion, with the top 50 companies producing 43% of this market value.
New research study “Top 50 Cable Assembly Companies and the 2012 Worldwide Cable Assembly Market Forecast” developed by Bishop & Associates provides a list of the top 50 companies, in order of their 2011 cable assembly revenues, and profiles on each company including:
- description of the company and its location;
- total number of employees in the company and the number of employees involved in the cable assembly business;
- 2011 total revenues for the company and the revenues for the cable assembly business;
- market sectors that the companies participate in or their primary focus;
- types of cable assembly products produced by the company;
- 2011 cable assembly revenues by region of the world;
- management team for the company;
- locations of the manufacturing facilities for the cable assembly business.
In the market forecast overview, the data is provided by region of the world, by market sector, as well as by product type by market sector for the years 2011 through 2016. The major factors affecting the 2012 through 2016 forecast are also discussed in detail.
Title: Top 50 Cable Assembly Companies and the 2012 Worldwide Cable Assembly Market Forecast
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 3,950.00
CHAPTER 1 – SCOPE, OBJECTIVES AND METHODOLOGY
CHAPTER 2 – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Global Cable Assembly Market
Top 50 Cable Assembly Companies
CHAPTER 3 - WORLD CABLE ASSEMBLY MARKET OVERVIEW
Global Market Overview
The Regional Cable Assembly Markets
The Cable Assembly Market by Market Sector
More new research studies by Bishop & Associates can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/bishopinc/info.html