DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlqz7c/unmanned_aerial_ve) has announced the addition of the "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Border Security - Global Market & Technologies Outlook - 2013-2021" report to their offering.
The use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in border security missions around the world is expanding rapidly as nations apply lessons from NATO UAV operations to their border and national security needs. This expansion, which began with the US, Brazil and Israel, will create new markets and new business opportunities. That's particularly true for integrated capabilities guided by an Operating Concept and turnkey packages that include equipment, training, operations and maintenance. Small nations are discovering this technology. Smaller UAV types will especially benefit in these new markets where the established players have less influence and the more complex UAVs have less relevance.
This new report is the only available research that examines, analyses and predicts the evolution of Border Security markets and the relevant UAV technologies in light of the whole global market.
It is also the only UAV report of any kind that lays out a clear path to profit; it is far more than just market predictions. As with all Market Info Group UAV forecasts, readers will find an Operating Concept tying the most common border security technologies together into the capabilities border agents demand. They will also find clear instructions on which nations need these UAVs, what relevant foreign aid they receive from the US and how to approach those governments.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. UAV Industry - Current Technologies
4. Border Security - Global Areas of Concern & Types of Threats
5. Border Security UAV - Operating Concept
6. Border Security UAVs - Sensor & Radio Coverage
7. How to Sell Border Security UAVs
8. Global UAV Procurement Forecast by Region - 2013-2021
9. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Border Security - Procurement Forecast by Region - 2013-2021
10. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Border Security - Global Procurement Forecast by System Type - 2013-2021
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlqz7c/unmanned_aerial_ve