PLYMOUTH, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cool Gear International, LLC., a global leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative hydration and food storage products, announces the expansion of its product suite with the launch of CG Sport, a new line of versatile hydration bottles for the active consumer (www.cgsport.com). The product line will be showcased at booth PV310 during Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, August 2-5 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The CG Sport product line leverages a variety of technologies that enhance the performance of the bottles including Thermalfoam™ insulation, which allows active consumers to keep their water cooler longer by blocking out sunlight and providing additional foam insulation to the double wall constructed water bottle. Also featured in the product line are Cool Gear International, LLC.’s own patented EZ-Freeze™ submerged freezer sticks that keep water cool for longer periods of time and Pure™ water bottle technology that filters up to 100 gallons of water. These innovations allow active consumers to drink clean and cool water that stays fresh longer than other competitive products on the market.
“Our focus with CG Sport is on the function and durability of the products,” said Donna Roth, Founder and CEO at Cool Gear International, LLC. “We want to provide athletes and outdoor enthusiasts with reliable, sturdy and practical products that offer the absolute best in hydration technology at a price that won’t break the bank.”
The fall 2012 CG Sport line includes:
- Endurance Bottle: The squeezable 24 oz. bottle features double wall construction with Thermalfoam™ insulation and a texturized outer wall for better grip
- Marathon Bottle: The squeezable 18 oz. bottle features double wall construction and Thermalfoam™ insulation, which is compatible with most bike cages
- Bike Bottle: The 28 oz. slim, squeezable bottle fits in most bicycle cages and includes Cool Gear’s patented, non-toxic freezer stick to ensure water stays cooler for longer
- Boulder Bottle: The straightwall 32 oz. Tritan™ water bottle features Cool Gear’s patented, non-toxic freezer stick, screw-on cap and wide-mouth opening with 2 milliliter bottle thickness for maximum durability
- Grippler Bottle: The 32 oz. Tritan™ water bottle offers dual cap functionality – flip-top sipper or, chugger with a finger loop and snap-lock cover for chugger spout protection
- Quest Bottle: The Quest bottle is a 30 oz. Tritan™ water bottle included with Cool Gear’s patented, non-toxic freezer stick and the new Halo cap, which offers a protective cover surrounding the top of the bottle; features also include a carabiner clip and TPR grip band
- Solstice Bottle: The 32 oz. Tritan™ bottle features Cool Gear’s patented, non-toxic freezer stick, as well as a flip-top sipper with a finger loop and carabiner clip
- Pure™ Cylinder: Utilizing Cool Gear’s EZ-Freeze Pure™ technology, the Pure™ Cylinder is a 32 oz. Tritan™ water bottle with built-in water filtration system; the Pure™ carbon filter connects to the non-toxic freezer stick to provide filtration for up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water and features a flip-top cap with a numerical tracker
Visit www.cgsport.com and stop by booth PV310 at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market August 2-5 in Salt Lake City, UT to learn more about the CG Sport line of hydration products.
About CG Sport
Created in 2010 by Cool Gear International, LLC., a global leader in the hydration industry, CG Sport was developed with the consummate athlete in mind. Made with the highest quality materials and cutting- edge technology at an affordable price, our mission is to produce the best bottles for the toughest of athletes. For more information about CG Sport, please visit www.cgsport.com.
About Cool Gear
Since 1988, Cool Gear International, LLC. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, MA, Cool Gear’s talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50361394&lang=en