DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt88j3/open_data_it_and) has announced the addition of the "Open Data: IT and Telecom Positions in the Open Data Value Chain" report to their offering.
Open data and its applications are a basic Internet movement based on Web 2.0 sharing and collaboration, in particular open innovation. This study provides an understanding of Open Data strategies in the public and private sectors. It also presents strategies followed by the various IT and telecom players involved in the Open Data value chain.
- What are the Open Data key principles?
- What are the types of projects in the public sector?
- Who are the IT players involved in open data? What roles do they play?
- What are the business models for these projects, between direct and indirect revenue?
- What are the Open Data issues in the future?
- Open Data at the edge of Big Data?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Key Principles of Open Data
4. Open Data and the public sector
5. Open Data in the private sector
6. The future of Open Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kt88j3/open_data_it_and.