JERSEY CITY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medikly, Inc. (Medikly), a healthcare technology startup, announced today the availability of KONNECT, a cloud-based, next-generation engagement and analytics platform for pharmaceutical brand teams and marketing agencies. KONNECT offers marketers reporting, data-visualization and advanced analytic capabilities while simultaneously giving them the tools, knowledge, and expertise to deliver targeted and personalized brand experiences through a unified digital platform.
With the explosion of new digital channels, unclear regulations, long lead times and digitally fluent physician audiences, brand teams and agencies struggle to leverage insights and make data-driven decisions on how to create value and drive business impact.
KONNECT gives marketers access to a single, cross-channel solution with ‘out-of-the-box’ content management, social media and big data analytic functionalities with some key benefits:
- Manage knowledge sharing and distribution via peer-to-peer communities and social channels.
- Monitor, listen and engage in two-way social conversations and activities across private/public social media channels.
- Measure and understand the interaction, involvement, influence and sentiment physicians have with a brand through any internal/external social, mobile, web and email channels
- Create and deploy self-service physician portals that act as brand engagement hubs, delivering direct and indirect brand exposure via news, clinical study results, webinars, key opinion leader presentations and patient-education materials.
- Incorporate unique social engagement tools—such as a Q&A engine, gamification engine, and a robust recommendation engine designed to convert, retain and engage physicians to spend more time with a brand.
“With KONNECT, creating, managing and monitoring physician engagement through one central hub costs as little as $10 per physician, as it is offered via the cloud and available through a subscription-based pricing plan,” said Nita Nehru, VP of Business Development and Channel Partnerships. “We're now inviting agencies, content publishers and various other stakeholders interested in establishing a partnership to reach out to us,” explained Nehru.
“A platform such as KONNECT offers the opportunity for early-adopters to ‘be better, be first.’ For example, agencies can focus on their creative and digital strengths while using the platform to improve productivity, centralize the management of their digital assets and seamlessly collaborate with brand teams,” says Gautam Gulati, MD, MBA, MPH, Industry Expert and Medikly Advisor. “Similarly, brand teams can quickly centralize their audience, reduce time-to-market by up to 90% and rapidly identify and act on physician needs,” concluded Dr. Gulati.
Medikly is an early stage healthcare technology startup that provides healthcare stakeholders with a Software-as-a-Service data and technology framework to effectively reach and better engage their physician audiences. Medikly’s platform, KONNECT, goes beyond current technology solutions by delivering deeper content, offering in-depth interactive experiences, and tracking and reporting a robust set of measurable and actionable big data analytics. For more information, visit www.medikly.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.