ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Beginning June 27, CEA Line Shows will bring together major brands, innovators and start-ups to introduce their products to top media, analysts and technology thought leaders. With more than 120 participating companies, the 2012 CEA Line Shows already features 50 percent more exhibits than the 2011 event. The 2012 CEA Line Shows is scheduled for June 27-28 at the Metropolitan Pavilion and Altman Building in New York City.
Major participating brands at CEA Line Shows include Audio Technica, Case-mate, Dish, Intel, Monster, Phiaton, Pioneer Electronics, RCA, Scosche, Sony, Tiffen, Westinghouse Digital, plus more than 100 innovators who are using the event to launch products. A few of the exciting new products on display include:
- AudioFly: The Hybrid AF78 in-ear headphones features a rare combination of a balanced armature device as well as a 9mm custom dynamic driver.
- Audio Technica: The ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones deliver noise cancellation up to 95 percent, and provides three noise-cancelling modes that customize performance for airplane, office and study.
- BeeRaider: The BeeRaider Keyboard is a keyboard designed for the 21st century, simplifying the future of data entry.
- Blue Aura: The Blue Aura WS8i0 features two active speakers, a transmitter and remote control, plus all necessary accessories to enable you to listen to your favorite music throughout your home or office.
- Braven: BRAVEN SIX Series portable Bluetooth speaker is the world's first combination speaker, speakerphone and mobile phone charger.
- Case-mate: Reverb is a two-piece, customizable case that redirects your speaker for an increased sound projection, making its presence known loud and clear.
- Dish: Hopper™ Whole-Home HD DVR is most advanced set-top box in the industry, delivering features that will change the way you watch TV forever.
- Dockem: The Koala iPad Wall Mount is a cost-effective, damage-free solution that utilizes 3M CommandTM strips for the ultimate combination of functionality, versatility, and aesthetics for mounting the iPad throughout the home and office.
- Ergotron/Omnimount: The ActionMount Series of fully interactive mounts that promote healthier TV and computer interaction for sitting and standing activities.
- FutureDash: EnergyBuddy is small gadget that makes monitoring and managing your home electricity consumption easy with a glowing ‘red-yellow-green’ top for an instant snapshot, plus info and control on your smartphone or computer screen.
- Honeywell: Honeywell Tuxedo Touch is a touchscreen controller that provides home and business owners with an easy, affordable way to centrally control both security and automation functions such as temperature, lighting and more.
- iLuv: MobiAir™ (iMM377) is a universal smartphone audio docking station which uses Bluetooth® technology and features iLuv’s patent-pending myBot® OmniFit Technology™ robotic arms to adjust to various sizes for any device.
- Intel: The Intel® Studybook is a ruggedized and purpose-built tablet for education that provides students with mobility, educational software and innovative classroom-ready features.
- iPower Up: The iPower Pro is a Portable iPhone projector and battery case that allows you to watch videos and slideshows on a 60 inch projection screen right from your iPhone.
- Leon Speakers: The Boundary Series outdoor speakers redefine the outdoor audio experience while seamlessly blending into any outdoor space.
- Monster: Monster’s Inspiration™ headphones bring great sound and style together, with advanced noise cancellation and unique interchangeable stylish headbands.
- Nexiom Company: Power Slate is the world’s thinnest external battery to power laptops, tablets, phones and other devices on the go.
- Nyne: The NB-200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker packs robust sound into a weatherproof package you can tote in your bag, on your bike, or poolside.
- Philips: Philips Fidelio Docking Speakers with Airplay™ enable wireless music streaming.
- Pioneer: Pioneer App Radio™ is the first aftermarket in-vehicle radio designed to utilize the power of the iPhone 4.
- Scosche: The reVOLT h2 pro charger features two 10 watt (2.1 amp) USB ports for charging two power hungry tablets simultaneously.
- Spyder Digital: Spyder's Wireless Portable Hard Drive is built to stream and transfer music, videos and photos to multiple iOS and Android devices simultaneously.
- Tiffen: The Steadicam Merlin 2 offers an ultra-smooth, elegant handheld camera stabilizer system with unparalleled performance and precision.
- Variable Technologies: NODE is a handheld powerhouse of quality sensors developed to foster exploration and understanding of the world around us.
- Vocco: The VOCO V-Spot is an all-in-one media player that uses the power of your voice to stream music and videos directly to and through the device.
About CE Week
A weeklong, citywide event in New York City, including CEA Line Shows and Digital Downtown Conference, organized in association with CEA, along with Martin Porter Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO, publisher of Dealerscope, Custom Retailer and E-Gear Magazines.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $195 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES – The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online at CE.org.