DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqjz6t/wine_global_indus) has announced the addition of the "Wine: Global Industry Almanac" report to their offering.
Wine: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Wine industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
In 2016, the global wine market is forecast to have a value of $303.6 billion, an increase of 17.9% since 2011.
The global wine market grew by 1.5% in 2011 to reach a volume of 22,150.9 million liters.
In 2016, the global wine market is forecast to have a volume of 24,416.6 million liters, an increase of 10.2% since 2011.
Still wine is the largest segment of the global wine market, accounting for 80% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 65% of the global wine market value.
Constellation Brands is the leading player in the global wine market, generating a 3.8% share of the market's volume.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqjz6t/wine_global_indus