WAYNE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cloud computing is revolutionizing business of all sizes, and it seems like every organization is in some stage of developing, implementing, or managing a cloud strategy. However, before businesses or channel partners can fully capitalize on the cloud, they need to understand it. Currently, there is a lack of informative and educational materials aimed squarely at helping technology buyers use the cloud to produce clear business results.
Today, Evolve IP attacked that problem by evolving the state of cloud information resources with the launch of the Cloud IQ blog. This new information portal aims to help technology buyers make sound decisions about the future of their IT infrastructure, applications, and security services. The blog also seeks to help partners capitalize on new revenue-generating opportunities.
“Since our first product launch in 2008, we have helped thousands of organizations evaluate the business impact of a cloud-based technology solution,” said Tim Allen, Chief Sales Officer at Evolve IP. “Through Cloud IQ, we want to share the experiences and expertise of our organization to help more companies realize the clear business results that the cloud offers. We encourage everyone interested in the cloud to visit the blog, give it a read, and tell us what they think.”
Evolve IP’s Cloud IQ blog will share the knowledge of Evolve IP’s experienced cloud experts. The blog features 12 inaugural posts penned by Evolve IP’s experts, including:
- Rich Fox, who reveals how cloud solutions are enabling small businesses to better compete with large enterprises in “Small businesses versus mega-sized competitors: 5 ways the game is changing.”
- Joseph Pedano, who calls for a change in software licensing models in “Cloud licensing bill of rights.”
- Joe Corvaia, who demonstrates why competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs) and integrated communications providers (ICPs) are not a threat to cloud services providers (CSPs) in “What is the difference between a CLEC/ICP and a cloud services provider?”
- Guy Fardone, who explains how service providers and resellers can get into the cloud computing game in “Cloud services: Get in while they’re hot.”
- Tim Allen, who shares five key factors for assessing your company’s cloud services in “Does your cloud strategy FLOAT, or is it just FOG?”
- Scott Kinka, who illustrates how the cloud can cut costs and improve your eco-footprint at the same time in “Blue sky, green benefits: The cloud saves your bottom line, offers environmental perks.”
In addition to posts, Cloud IQ will feature various resources, including white papers, webinars, podcasts, videos, and other multimedia. Evolve IP is also interested in hearing from other experts in the industry. If you would like to be featured on the Cloud IQ blog, please contact the editor at Blog@EvolveIP.net. For more information about Evolve IP, visit www.EvolveIP.net.
ABOUT EVOLVE IP
Evolve IP is a leading cloud-based technology provider that offers businesses a better way to buy and manage their applications, infrastructure, and security solutions. Evolve IP helps organizations outsource technologies that are not within the budget, skills, or focus of their IT resources. Evolve IP customers upgrade their legacy environment without capital expense; accomplish more with enhanced features; increase stability and control with an award-winning portal; and reduce their carbon footprint, which allows them to focus on their core business and reduce costs. More information about Evolve IP is available on the web at http://www.EvolveIP.net.
Evolve IP website: http://www.EvolveIP.net
Cloud IQ blog: http://Blog.EvolveIP.net
Evolve IP on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/EvolveIP
Evolve IP on YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/EvolveIP
Evolve IP on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/EvolveIP