DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cc84df5/analyzing_the_glob) has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Global Agricultural Chemicals Industry" report to their offering.
The global market for agricultural chemicals has grown steadily through the last couple of years. Asia Pacific has been the front runner in the market when it comes to demand and is expected to account for almost over 60% of the industry demand in the future. Others that follow lead are Europe and North America respectively. The market is distributed basically into two main segments i.e., the fertilizer nutrients market and the pesticide active ingredients market and key markets for these products remain the agricultural sector as well as households and various commercial and industrial users.
Major products in the market include fertilizers, pesticides (such as herbicides, insecticides and fungicides) as well as agricultural chemical products such as insect repellants, sheep dips, fly sprays, flea powders etc. Currently, the global market for agricultural chemicals accounts for almost $125 billion. The leading revenue source for the global fertilizers and chemicals market is the nitrogenous fertilizers sector. As global populations rise and increase the requirement for agricultural outputs, it is expected that the volume of consumption of fertilizers and other agricultural chemicals will steadily increase.
The growing need for crop protection in Latin America, especially Brazil, makes it a potentially lucrative region. However, increasing regulation all over the world is likely to impact the global production and consumption of fertilizers and agricultural chemicals.
BASF is the leader amongst all players when it comes to having the largest market share. Other prominent industry players include Dow Chemical, Monsanto Company, Cargill, Bayer, Syngenta AG, and others.
Major Industry Players:
- BASF SE
- Anhui Liuguo Chemical Co., Ltd
- Auriga Industries A/S
- Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd
- FMC Corporation
- Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd.
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- JSC Acron
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kontsern Styrol PAT
- Liuzhou Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd
- Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Nissan Chemical Industries
- Nufarm Limited
- Potash Corp./Saskatchewan Inc.
- Qinghai Salt Lake Potash Company Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
- Shandong Luxi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Lutianhua Company Limited
- Sichuan Meifeng Chemical Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Sinochem International Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
- Syngenta AG
- Tata Chemicals Limited
- The Dow Chemical Company
- United Phosphorus Limited
- Uralkaliy OAO
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cc84df5/analyzing_the_glob