DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9e4f01e7/video_streaming_ou) has announced the addition of WinterGreen Research, Inc.'s new report "Video Streaming Outside The Firewall Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018" to their offering.
WinterGreen Research announces that it has a new study on Video Streaming Outside the Firewall. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve outstanding growth as people look for video content online and enterprises go outside the firewall to get content for employees.
Video content delivery on the internet is all about content and infrastructure. Infrastructure is needed to manage end point devices. Content is almost an afterthought once the infrastructure is in place. The vision of video content delivery is to change fundamentally the way media is accessed and consumed. User generated content represents a move away from entirely professional content to some content captured on the fly.
As better video tools become more widely available, the quality of the user generated content and the professional video begins to converge. There has often been little or no charge for uploading user-generated content. As a result, data centers are replete with exabytes of user-generated content that, in addition to creating a corporate asset, may also contain data that can be regarded as a liability.
YouTube has experienced strong growth in mobile viewers and has established key partnerships with content companies to help monetize mobile video.
- More than 3 billion views per day
- 48 hours of video uploaded every minute
- More video uploaded to YouTube in one month than the three major US networks created in 60 years
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
- Digital Video Enterprises
- You Tube
- Hewlett Packard
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9e4f01e7/video_streaming_ou
Source: WinterGreen Research, Inc.