SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is pleased to announce that it will introduce a new comprehensive, end-to-end solution for cable networks; new solutions for TV, Radio and Mobile; and present significant enhancements to its core solutions at the 2012 NAB Show in Las Vegas, April 16-19. Live demonstrations at WideOrbit booths N5129 and N5829 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center will showcase the company’s business solutions for media that deliver end-to-end solutions across sales, CRM, traffic, program and deal management, promo optimization, billing, automation and master control.
- WO Network – The most comprehensive, end-to-end solution for cable networks that combines the most advanced Advertising Sales, Traffic and Program Management systems into a single, integrated solution.
- WO Analytics – A turnkey analytics solution that uses advanced interactive visualization technology, a pre-built scalable data warehouse and sophisticated pre-built valuable dashboards to enable clients to rapidly create, monitor and improve their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and significantly improve their bottom line.
- WO Mobile – A full-featured mobile platform that allows users to launch targeted mobile programs and campaigns, such as SMS alerts, MMS videos, sweepstakes and mobile coupons, and integrates seamlessly with WO Traffic to provide streamlined billing, invoicing and reporting.
The latest releases of WideOrbit’s core solutions that will be demonstrated include:
- WO Traffic – The leading sales, traffic and revenue management system that allows media companies to manage multiple properties, channels and platforms, as well as multi-media—including Television, Radio, Cable Networks, Cable MSOs, Digital Display and Mobile—from a single system. New features include a web-based order submission tool, a file attachment repository and support for streaming schedules.
- WO Sales v3.0 – A sales management solution comprised of two modules: WO CRM and WO Proposal. New features include a streamlined user interface with simple and easy-to-use workflow, navigation and menu options.
- WO Master Control – Winner of the 2011 Broadcast Engineering Pick Hit – The industry’s first, fully-integrated IT and DTV Master Control solution providing up to 16 channels of HD/SD, Master Control switching, graphics, automation and content storage in a SINGLE rack.
- WO Automation for Radio v3.3 – The most modern and powerful radio automation solution in the industry. The latest release delivers greatly enhanced integration with MusicMaster, new tools to ensure perfect segment timing and improved capabilities to share voice tracks between multiple systems.
- WO Program – The first true, centralized program management solution to provide Network/Affiliate scheduling options, Syndicated scheduling tools and centralized Program contract, amortization and payment management options for Broadcast TV operations, plus non-linear schedule management, linear scheduling tools, media management and promotional campaign management for Cable Networks.
- WO Promo – A promotions optimization tool that allows broadcasters to maximize available promotional inventory by setting targets based on reach and frequency.
- WO Central – The Ultimate Ad Marketplace™ – The industry’s first, single-source solution for media buyers to purchase TV advertising directly from WideOrbit clients, which features integration with Catalyst Air Date Management System™ (CAMS™) direct response media buying system for a dramatically streamlined LFDR media buying process.
“The WideOrbit team has been very busy over the past year, expanding the solutions that help drive revenue and profit for our clients,” said Eric R. Mathewson, Founder and CEO of WideOrbit. “We are very excited about this year’s NAB and plan to send more than 60 WideOrbit product experts to Las Vegas to meet with our clients and prospects.”
For the second consecutive year, WideOrbit is the official and exclusive sponsor of the Television Luncheon to be held Monday, April 16 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM at the Las Vegas Hilton. Eric Mathewson will deliver opening remarks at the luncheon that will honor Garry Marshall and Second City. WideOrbit is also sponsoring the Women, Technically Speaking event on Tuesday, April 17 from 3:45 PM to 6:30 PM at the Las Vegas Hilton.
WideOrbit will be providing live demonstrations of all its solutions at the 2012 NAB Show in booths N5129 and N5829 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 16-19. For more information or to schedule a meeting or demo, go to www.wideorbit.com/NABShow or contact Mike Zinsmeister at (O) +1.828.252.8891, (M) +1.828.712.2843, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WideOrbit (www.wideorbit.com) is the leading provider of business management software for Media companies. WideOrbit provides innovative, proven solutions for managing the business of broadcast and cable operations – from proposal to order, scheduling to automation, billing and aging. WideOrbit has been helping clients since 1999, delivering high ROI, greater efficiencies and revenue optimization. More than 2,100 Television stations, Radio stations and Cable Networks around the globe use WideOrbit Traffic software with another 3,000+ stations on WideOrbit Radio Automation platforms. WideOrbit manages more than $14 billion in advertising revenue annually. Clients include: Astral Media, Corus Entertainment, DirecTV, E!, Entercom Communications, Fox Sports, Galavision, Gannett Co., Hearst Television, Madison Square Garden, Meredith Corporation, Midwest Communications, NBCUniversal, NHL Networks, Rogers Communications, Scripps Television Group, Tribune, Yankee Entertainment Sports, Univision and more than 300 other major media organizations. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Dallas; Denver; Seattle; Agawam, MA; and Melbourne, Australia.