WALNUT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, today announced the release of its new Compagno™ 3 Bluetooth® Scissor-Switch Keyboard with Carrying Case for iPad®, the WKB-1000DW. Available at several retailers, Adesso’s WKB-1000DW has a MSRP of $89.99.
The Adesso® Compagno™ 3 Bluetooth® 3.0 Scissor-Switch Keyboard and Case are the perfect companions for your new iPad® 3rd Generation. This ultra-slim and aluminum base detachable Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard offers great style and includes a standard layout with iPad and Multimedia Hotkeys, to access iPad shortcuts with one-touch. The scissor-switch keys of keyboard provide the same great tactile feel as a laptop and almost silent key response. A contemporary faux leather case accompanies your keyboard to protect your iPad from the unexpected. This case not only protects, but it also provides multiple viewing angles for easier typing, Internet browsing, and video viewing. The design of Compagno 3 case also converts into a standalone iPad case, which gives your iPad’s cameras full visibility and includes a magnetic closure that automatically wakes and sleeps both your iPad and Bluetooth keyboard when you open or close the case.
The WKB-1000DW features the following:
- Ultra-slim (1/4" thickness) stylish aluminum keyboard
- Detachable Bluetooth® keyboard allows users to work freely for up to 30 feet
- Scissor-Switch Keys offers the same great tactile feel as laptop and faster key response
- Magnetic closure case design automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad and keyboard when opened and closed
- Multiple viewing angles so you can easily answer emails, browse the Internet, or watch videos
- Rechargeable Polymer battery and Power ON/OFF switch
- Case fits both iPad 3rd Generation and iPad 2
Adesso’s various product lines are available through Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H direct vendors, eRetailers, including AMAZON, Buy.com, PC Mall, CDW, Insight, Newegg and TigerDirect. In addition, they are also available at retail stores, such as Micro Center, Fry’s, CompUSA, and Staples.
Adesso was founded in 1994, and has since manufactured and marketed innovative, ergonomic, industrial, programmable, wireless and foldable keyboards. The company is also known for its extensive line of touchpad, mice, barcode scanners and high performance graphic tablets.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50209658&lang=en