DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6eb45b/textiles_global_i) has announced the addition of the "Textiles: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Textiles: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the textiles industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global textiles market grew by 3.6% in 2010 to reach a value of $1,175.1 billion.
- In 2015, the global textiles market is forecast to have a value of $1,557.1 billion, an increase of 32.5% since 2010.
- Fabrics is the largest segment of the global textiles market, accounting for 38.5% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 58.6% of the global textiles market value.
Why You Should Buy This Report:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Textiles
- Textiles in Asia-Pacific
- Textiles in Europe
- Textiles in France
- Textiles in Germany
- Textiles in Italy
- Textiles in Japan
- Textiles in Belgium
- Textiles in Canada
- Textiles in China
- Textiles in the Netherlands
- Textiles in Spain
- Textiles in the United Kingdom
- Textiles in the United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6eb45b/textiles_global_i