SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tiny Prints, your source for fresh and modern stationery and greeting cards, is helping everyone celebrate Valentine’s Day this year in inspiring new ways. Not just for star-crossed lovebirds and those in the business of selling chocolates and roses, Valentine’s Day is for everyone, from mothers and daughters to grandparents and grandchildren.
“Tiny Prints offers creative ways to express love and gratitude to anyone and everyone in your life this Valentine’s Day,” said Laura Ching, Tiny Prints co-founder and chief design officer. “Our unique designs, created by our collective of inspiring designers, include everything from individual greeting cards to sets of personalized valentines―both of which can be adorned with your own text and photos.”
Tiny Prints works with the best designers in the industry to help you express your personal style – every design on Tiny Prints is exclusive and cannot be found anywhere else. A talented team of professional designers and etiquette experts review and proof every order before it’s printed on the highest quality paper.
Here are a few tips from Laura on how to take back the day:
- Having trouble finding that perfect card for your BFF? Make it personal with a photo of the two of you on a stylish greeting card.
- Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to spread a little extra love and send out a fun family photo card or a card of just the kids (pictured not fighting for once!) to friends and relatives.
- Looking for a different spin on Valentine’s Day? Choose one of the myriad of sassy cards that are fun and lighthearted for those who share their love in a more playful way.
- Help your children prepare for classroom exchanges with adorable classroom valentines.
- Hosting a “whine” and wine Valentine’s Day get-together with your single friends? Invite them to your soiree with a festive party invitation.
To determine which card will help you express yourself this year, take the accompanying fun, five-question Valentine’s Day quizzes for both men and women, and find out if you’re a playful Valentine’s Day card-giver or simply less apt to conform to typical Valentine’s Day traditions.
For more information about Valentine’s Day greeting cards and stationery, visit tinyprints.com.
About Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints is a thriving online boutique offering stylish cards, invitations, personalized stationery and photo books. The company's emphasis on fresh design, high quality products and a perfectly delightful customer experience has led to continued success. An online destination for celebrities, top designers and stylish shoppers alike, Tiny Prints is quickly becoming a household name that is proud to remind us all that sometimes the tiny things in life are really the big things in disguise.
Tiny Prints is a part of Shutterfly Inc., the leading internet-based social expression and personal publishing company that operates shutterfly.com, tinyprints.com and weddingpaperdivas.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50138355&lang=en