NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, today announced that it has been recognized by five leading industry organizations for its strategic vision, leadership and innovation in North America. For the fourth year in a row, Capgemini was recognized by Everything Channel as part of CRN’s 2011 Annual VAR500 list, ranking this year as the 6th top solution provider organization in North America. For the seventh year in a row, InformationWeek also recently named Capgemini to its annual listing, the InformationWeek 500, ranking this year amongst the top 100 companies. In addition, Inc. magazine named BI Consulting Group, acquired by Capgemini earlier this year, to its 30th annual Inc. 500/5000 list. Capgemini was also chosen as the nation’s 6th most admired employer for minority technology professionals by Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology (HE&IT) magazine's 2011 Most Admired Employers survey. Lastly, Capgemini was included in Global Services’ GS100, an annual survey and analysis of the global IT Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing industry.
“It is an honor to be recognized by such prestigious organizations for our achievements in helping our clients and partners drive business transformation through technology, as well as our dedication to continual innovation and diversity that enables our employees, and by extension our clients, to be successful,” said Lanny S. Cohen, chief executive officer, Capgemini U.S. LLC. “At Capgemini, we believe that collaboration is the foundation for our sustained success and these accolades reinforce that our teams are working in the collaborative spirit, both internally and externally, to ensure that we’re providing effective and efficient solutions for all of our stakeholders.”
- CRN Magazine’s annual VAR500 list highlights the top performing technology integrators in North America, ranked by revenue. The award reinforces Capgemini’s role as a trusted business advisor, integration leader and invaluable partner in helping clients address their most complex IT business problems.
- InformationWeek identifies and honors the nation's most innovative users of information technology with its annual 500 listing, and also tracks the technology, strategies, investments and administrative practices of America’s best-known companies. The award acknowledges Capgemini’s successful deployment of a Group Instant Messaging Service (GIMS) for use by its nearly 115,000 employees worldwide. Through the use of the GIMS solution, Capgemini’s employees have increased their levels of collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the company expects to realize nearly $1 million in annualized cost reduction to the business.
- Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500/5000 list compiles an annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. With a focus on Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) technologies, Capgemini’s acquisition of BI Consulting Group enhances the company’s Business Information Management capabilities in North America and signifies the company’s commitment to sustained growth.
- Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology magazine’s annual Most Admired Employers list surveys minority technical managers and business leaders with advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The award showcases Capgemini’s commitment to cultivating a diverse workforce and the recruitment and retention of exceptional talent within scientific and technical fields.
- Global Services’ GS100 survey, conducted in association with NeoGroup, recognizes service provider excellence and maturity to serve the global ITO and BPO industry. Capgemini was recognized within 10 categories spanning ADM, BPO, FAO, HRO and ITO, as well as delivery leadership in Latin America and China. Capgemini’s inclusion in the GS100 list is a testament to the company’s Rightshore® global delivery model, breadth of capabilities and services offerings and continual focus on client needs and process improvement.
With around 115,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion (approximately USD $11.5 billion). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.