MOORESTOWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PayChoice has announced that its new private cloud infrastructure is fully operational in a world-class data center. This new environment delivers significant application performance as well as advanced backup, restore and disaster recovery capabilities to PayChoice users. PayChoice’s private cloud is based on state-of-the-art cloud computing technologies from VMware, EMC, HP and Cisco. These partners provide best-of-breed solutions, which PayChoice has integrated to deliver the most advanced service in the industry.
PayChoice customers realize many benefits by using the PayChoice private cloud, including:
- Performance: With high performance servers and interconnecting network equipment, PayChoice users will see faster application response times.
- Stability: Due to the new environment’s increased capacity, the system will operate at a lower usage level, enhancing reliability.
- Fault tolerance: The new environment contains a high degree of redundancy, from servers to network connectivity to disk storage. In the event of a failure, PayChoice’s virtualization platform, VMware, will seamlessly move virtual machines to other physical servers, where they can continue to operate.
- Business continuity: In the unlikely event of an outage, service will be restored more quickly than previously possible.
- Security: Security has been further enhanced in the new infrastructure through a variety of measures, including the use of additional server-hardening techniques and network configuration.
- Cost effective growth: The PayChoice private cloud infrastructure is more cost effective than traditional hosting solutions. This allows PayChoice to keep prices low while adding capacity to the growing environment.
All of PayChoice’s online applications are hosted in the private cloud environment, including Encore, PayChoice Online, Online Employer, Employee Self Service and TimeVantage. PayChoice’s Chief Information Officer Philip McLaughlin remarked, “We are extremely pleased to be operational in this new environment. The numerous enhancements to performance and our business continuity strategy will provide a stable, robust platform to support our applications into the future.”
For more than 20 years, PayChoice has helped small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) succeed by providing excellent local and nationwide payroll, tax filing, HR, time & attendance, workers’ compensation and employee management services and solutions. In addition to having more licensees than any competitor, PayChoice continues to be the clear alternative to independent payroll/HR vendors. PayChoice offers Fortune 500 capabilities and delivers them with personal service to the small and mid-sized markets. All PayChoice online applications, including Encore, PayChoice Online, Online Employer, Employee Self Service and TimeVantage, are hosted in a private cloud environment.
With continued growth, PayChoice delivers its services to over 150,000 businesses and 1.8 million employees both directly and through 200 plus payroll service bureau licensees.
For more information, please visit www.paychoice.com or call 888.591.5151.