LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The world military rotorcraft market composed of attack, multi-mission and rescue, transport, reconnaissance and observation and maritime helicopters, is anticipated to gain momentum over the forecast period. The growth is mainly caused by the intention of significant markets such as the US and Europe to modernize their existing fleets which were either exhausted or destroyed during the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. Transport helicopters are expected to account for the majority of the market from now on, followed by multi-mission and rescue helicopters and attack helicopters. The market is forecast to increase at 4,17% CAGR by 2021.
New market research report “The Global Military Rotorcrafts Market 2011-2021” worked out by iCD Research draws up an elaborate and detailed picture of the global military rotorcraft market over the next ten years.
Key Topics Covered in the Report Include:
- comprehensive analysis of the global military rotorcrafts market through 2021 including insights into demand drivers and growth stimulators, spending and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- recent technological developments and industry challenges;
- SWOT analysis of the military rotorcrafts market;
- global military rotorcrafts market-country analysis;
- major programs in each segment expected to be executed;
- competitive landscape and strategic insights.
Global Military Rotorcrafts Market 2011-2021
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 4,800
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 GLOBAL MILITARY ROTORCRAFT MARKET SIZE AND DRIVERS
3.1 Military Rotorcraft Market Size and Forecast 2011–2021
3.1.1 Global military rotorcraft market to show positive growth over the forecast period
3.2 Global Military Rotorcraft Market – Regional Analysis
3.2.1 North America dominates global military rotorcraft market
3.2.2 Defense budget cuts in the US and Canada affect military rotorcraft market in North America
3.2.3 Demand for military rotorcraft in Europe expected to decline due to defense budget cuts
3.2.4 Asia to be a lucrative market for rotorcrafts
3.2.5 Rotorcrafts market in Latin America expected to decline marginally
3.2.6 Rotorcraft market in Africa expected to decline marginally
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact email@example.com