DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37e4eb/fantinis_gaming_re) has announced the addition of the "Fantinis Gaming Report, Full Service Suite" subscription to their offering.
News and data service featuring a daily report of investable data points on the casino-gaming industry targeted to investment professionals and corporate level executives.
Fantinis data-rich reports cover the entire industry: casino companies, their suppliers, lottery, online and interactive, and pari-mutuel companies.
Areas of coverage include: earnings, financings and refinancings, equity and debt analyst coverage of companies, casino projects, legislative and regulatory developments, bankruptcy and litigation filings, management changes, insider buying and selling
In brief, Fantini cover any and all news and developments that could affect an investment or business decision.
Report length varies from 10 to 18 pages depending on the flow of information and news.
In addition, Full-Service clients receive:
- Pre-market notes on news that can move stock prices or that is of immediate or urgent interest. Reports are sent daily before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Columns. Weekly analytical column oriented to investors written by Editor and Publisher Frank Fantini.
- News bulletins throughout the New York Stock Exchange trading day.
- Conference call synopses. Two to four-page summaries of all investor conference calls of American-based gaming enterprises, and many large international companies.
- Archive. Password-protected access to the Fantini Research archive.
Key Topics Covered:
Top News Stories And Developments
- Jurisdictional Revenue Reports
- Earnings: Us, Canada
- Earnings: International
- Market Winners And Losers
- Bought And Sold (Insider Trading)
- Us, Canada Public
- Us, Canada Private
- Non-Gaming Suppliers
- Usa, Canada
- Native America
Investor Events Schedule
- Investor Presentations
- Conference Calls
- Conference Call Replays
Countries Covered: All Nations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37e4eb/fantinis_gaming_re