SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that BKV, one of the largest independent direct response agencies in the country, has deployed Marin Software to deliver superior online advertising results. Leveraging the flexible integrations offered by Marin, BKV is more efficiently managing and optimizing online campaigns for clients.
- With a growing list of clients managing hundreds of thousands of keywords each, BKV deployed Marin Software to streamline all aspects of their clients’ online advertising programs – from on-boarding, to reporting, to strategic optimization. Prior to using Marin, BKV account teams were spending too much time manually pulling and formatting reports from each client’s analytics system. Now, BKV search managers have a central solution for reporting and campaign management.
- Marin’s robust platform increases insight and efficiency for BKV’s digital media teams. In particular, Marin’s unique integration with Atlas Media Console, a widely deployed ad serving solution, has allowed BKV to leverage accurate conversion data for precise bidding and performance optimization, improving marketing ROI for their clients.
- BKV is now able to on-board large scale accounts with hundreds of thousands of keywords more efficiently. Marin’s flexible data services make it possible for BKV to leverage client data from a variety of systems, including ad servers, analytics, call tracking, and direct mail databases. This flexibility allows BKV to leverage existing client infrastructure and historical information for detailed insight and eliminates data discrepancies between systems.
- “Utilizing Marin enables us to increase campaign scale and efficiency; giving us the ability to leverage our offline and direct mail databases to create and on-board micro-targeted location keywords rapidly, and optimize web and phone conversions in real time,” said Raphael Rivilla, Senior Vice President, Chief Digital Media Officer at BKV. “Its integration with Atlas and call tracking allows us to value the impact and interplay of all digital channels.”
- “Marin’s flexibility, extensibility, and external data source integration capabilities permits BKV to leverage Marin as an integral component of our digital marketing platform and offer our clients innovative solutions,” said Jerelle Gainey, Media Technology Manager at BKV. “Their technical and client support teams are knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Marin has been an excellent partner!”
- “As the online advertising landscape becomes increasingly complex and competitive, the tools agencies use are becoming more pivotal to the success of their clients,” said Matt Lawson, vice president of marketing and partnerships at Marin Software. “BKV’s use of Marin Software demonstrates their commitment to innovation and online advertising success. We are thrilled to work with a recognized leader in direct response, and to support BKV’s efforts to maximize financial performance for their clients.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Established in 1981, BKV is a direct and digital marketing agency that helps marketers meet business goals with data-driven strategies that generate leads, convert those leads into sales and finally, into established and loyal relationships. The company uses a combination of traditional and digital media along with direct marketing techniques and high performance creative to drive response while measurably growing clients’ brands and sales. With offices in Atlanta and Kansas City, BKV serves local, national and international clients and is a member of the ICOM Agency Network, a professional association of marketing and advertising agencies from all over the world. For more information, visit www.bkv.com.