LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that Human Resource Executive magazine has recognized Kronos® for its revolutionary workforce mobile applications in the 2011 Top HR Product of the Year awards.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile™ applications won a Top HR Product award at an award ceremony held today at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile applications improve productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to complete a wide range of workforce-related tasks using a variety of mobile devices. Kronos mobile applications give employees and managers flexibility in how they interact with each other and provide an anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite. For employees, this translates into easy access to critical aspects of their working life from the mobile devices they already use and are familiar with. For managers, it means more time to focus on running their operation.
- Winners of the award were determined based on several factors: how innovative the product is, how much value it adds to the HR function, ease of use, and whether the product delivers on its promises.
- Today, Kronos also announced the latest version of Workforce Mobile.
David Shadovitz, editor, Human Resource Executive
“We spend hundreds of hours reviewing product demonstrations to select the market’s most innovative products. Kronos mobile applications clearly stood out from the pack. Kronos has made a significant contribution to changing the way the workforce interacts and connects with their organization.”
Bill Bartow, vice president of global product management, Kronos
“This prestigious award exemplifies our dedication to providing the workforce management industry’s most innovative products. We’re thrilled to be recognized by Human Resource Executive magazine.”
- Kronos is exhibiting in booth #731 at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition, being held this week in Las Vegas.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Mobile is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.