DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c20c65/cigarettes_in_mexi) has announced the addition of the "Cigarettes in Mexico" report to their offering.
In 2010 a new excise tax of Mx$0.1 per cigarette of 0.75g came into effect, which led to an Mx$2 increase in the cigarette pack. The legislation demanding the printing of graphic images on cigarette packs also finally came into effect.
The Cigarettes in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
LIST OF CONTENTS
- Competitive Landscape
- New Product Developments
- Summary 1 Cigarettes - New Product Launches
- Sector Background
- Cigarettes: Price Bands
- Summary 2 Cigarette Price Band Definitions
- Cigarettes: Menthol/standard
- Cigarettes: Filter/non-filter
- Cigarettes: Carbon/standard Filter
- Cigarettes: Filter Length
- Cigarettes: Slims/superslims Vs Regular
- Cigarettes: Pack Size
- Cigarettes: Pack Type
- Category Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c20c65/cigarettes_in_mexi