SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced the release of advanced management and reporting capabilities for YouTube ads. Customers can now realize the same time savings and financial benefits from managing YouTube campaigns that they experience today managing search, display, and social ad programs through Marin.
- Google ranks YouTube as the world’s second largest search engine, and according to comScore, YouTube delivers more than 2 billion viewing sessions each month to users in the United States alone. Given the popularity and reach of the site, Marin Software has extended its platform to support YouTube, providing marketers with enhanced workflow, analytics, and optimization tools for managing video ads, in-video advertising, and banner placements on YouTube.
- Advertisers can now manage search, display, social and video marketing campaigns through one interface, greatly improving overall marketing efficiency. Marin streamlines the marketer’s workflow and improves financial results by providing automated bidding, keyword management, creative testing, and detailed cross-channel reporting.
- Marin Software support of YouTube is available immediately. Enterprise Edition customers gain full reporting capabilities for both premium and self-service YouTube ads, as well as management capabilities for all self-service YouTube ad types. Professional Edition customers receive reporting and management functions for YouTube self-service ads.
- Marin Software is exhibiting at SES San Francisco August 15 -19. Those interested in a demo of Marin can visit booth #601 at the conference.
- “Our clients have found great success incorporating YouTube placements in their marketing plans. But that success comes at a heavy management price. We’re looking forward to managing YouTube ad units with the same ease and integration as we have with search and social campaigns already managed through Marin Software,” said Travis Unwin, director of media strategies at Sitewire.
- “With consumers’ appetite for online video growing at unprecedented rates, ads on sites like YouTube are becoming an increasing component of media plans,” said Wister Walcott, co-founder and executive vice president of products at Marin Software. “Our integration with the world’s largest online video site will help advertisers realize workflow efficiencies and improved financial performance on their video efforts, and better insight across search, display, social and video.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on biddable media. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.