NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LinkShare today announced the winners of its ninth annual Golden Link Awards to recognize the performance marketing industry’s leading advertisers, publishers and outsourced program management (OPM) agencies.
The awards were presented this week at LinkShare Symposium East 2011. The annual event attracts more than 500 partners of the LinkShare performance marketing network who want to learn about the future direction of LinkShare and the industry, as well as share best practices with affiliate marketers.
The LinkShare 2011 Golden Link Award Winners are as follows:
- Best New Advertiser: L’Oreal brands Lancome, Kiehl’s, Giorgio Armani Beauty, YSL, and Kerastase
- Best Publisher: StyleFind
- Most Innovative Advertiser: Karmaloop.com
- Most Innovative Advertiser: Savings.com
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Erin Groh, Puritan’s Pride
- OPM Agency of the Year: OPM Pros
- International Advertiser of the Year: Crocs
- Technology Genius Award: ShopSocially
- Performance Marketing’s Most Vocal Advocate: Rebecca Madigan, Performance Marketing Association
- Best Social Marketing Strategy: Vera Bradley
- Best Mobile Strategy: TheFind
- Best Offer Strategy: AT&T
- Advertiser’s Choice: CouponCabin
- Publisher’s Choice: OneTravel
“As we recognize this year’s most innovative performers in our network, we can’t help but reflect on the overall contributions of members throughout the entire network,” said Yaz Iida, chief executive officer and president, LinkShare. “Celebrating our fifteenth year as the longest running performance marketing network, we continue to see significant year-over-year growth while network members are able to reap the benefits from more than $1.5 billion that’s been paid to affiliates throughout our history.”
About LinkShare Corporation
LinkShare Corporation provides ecommerce businesses with a vast, high quality pay per action marketing network, along with expert consultative services and patented technology. LinkShare's cost-efficient pay per action (PPA) affiliate, search and lead generation campaigns acquire new customers, increase revenue and drive results. LinkShare clients are Fortune 500 and prominent companies doing business online, including J.C. Penney, 1-800-Flowers.com, American Express and Avon Products. LinkShare was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London and Tokyo. LinkShare is the performance marketing network for Rakuten, one of the world’s largest Internet service companies. For more information, please visit: www.linkshare.com.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Rakuten is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive Internet service companies, providing leading services in ecommerce, portal & media, travel, financial services, and professional sports. Rakuten focuses on new business development and increasing its scope in order to improve and diversify service offerings. Rakuten is a publicly traded company in Japan (JASDAQ: 4755).