SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that global digital performance agency iProspect has selected Marin Software as the company’s platform for managing paid search and social marketing in the AsiaPacific region.
- iProspect’s AsiaPacific clients include some of the region’s most sophisticated advertisers, such as Procter & Gamble, Nokia, and Tourism Australia. iProspect offers the following services in AsiaPacific: research, paid search, social media strategy, search engine optimization, performance display media, conversion optimization, local search marketing, mobile marketing, and attribution modeling and management. Current clients utilize iProspect for an average of three digital services.
- In AsiaPacific, iProspect is present in 11 countries – Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, and Taiwan. Globally, iProspect has over 800 employees in 29 countries and 39 iProspect-owned offices worldwide, so the agency is positioned to provide both local excellence and unparalleled global expertise.
- To maximize efficiency for AsiaPacific client teams operating in multi-user and multinational environments, iProspect required a single ad management platform to meet the analytics, workflow, and optimization needs of iProspect campaign managers. After a thorough evaluation of the leading tools in the market, iProspect selected Marin Software based on the company’s global reach and track record of success with large, multinational advertisers, and agencies.
- The Marin platform uniquely combines support for regional and local requirements, such as local character sets, languages, and currencies, with an easy-to-use application that’s quick to deploy. Through standardization on the Marin platform, iProspect will obtain increased visibility and control over multinational programs, resulting in greater efficiency and financial performance for brand advertiser clients.
About Marin Software’s International Capabilities:
- Marin Software opened offices in Singapore and Shanghai, and Australia this year, enabling Marin account managers and technology specialists to work closely with iProspect team members across AsiaPacific. Marin Software also has offices in San Francisco, London, Chicago, and New York.
- iProspect will leverage Marin Software’s local language and currency features, as well as its full integration with leading Chinese search engine Baidu, to more efficiently manage paid search campaigns for both multinational and regional advertiser clients in AsiaPacific. Marin Software supports ads and keywords in local character sets and currencies, enabling users to report on campaigns across countries within a single interface.
- The Marin Software interface is available in local languages, including Simple Chinese and Japanese, ensuring rapid adoption and ease-of-use for multinational teams.
- “iProspect is one of the most respected global digital performance agencies in the world, and their reach enables clients to access global audiences with effective local messages and campaigns,” said Chris Lien, founder and CEO of Marin Software. “Our teams in Asia, as well as Marin’s global executives, are looking forward to working hand-in-hand with iProspect AsiaPacific. By leveraging Marin Software’s powerful and easy-to-use platform, iProspect will realize even greater efficiencies managing advertising for some of the largest regional and multinational brands operating throughout Asia and the Pacific.”
- “Marin is the only advertising management platform on the market that meets all our needs as a global agency serving multinational and local clients in the AsiaPacific region,” said Ruth Stubbs, President, iProspect & Digital Media, Asia Pacific. “With Marin’s support for local languages and character sets, its on-the-ground team in Asia, and the platform’s full integration with Baidu, we are able to help our clients maximize efficiencies from their online advertising campaigns.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on paid search. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
iProspect is the Original® Search Engine Marketing Firm. The company helps many of the world’s most successful brands maximize their online marketing ROI through natural search engine optimization, paid search advertising management, online display advertising management, paid inclusion management, shopping feed management, global search engine marketing, Web analytics/attribution modeling, reputation management, and other related services. By dramatically increasing business results for clients, iProspect helps to create search marketing heroes every day. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth, as well as global search engine marketing offices, iProspect can be contacted at 1–800–522–1152, or by visiting www.iprospect.com.