DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e00441/medical_tourism_in) has announced the addition of the "Medical Tourism in India" report to their offering.
This report covers the Indian Medical tourism market. India with advanced medical services paired with exotic natural bounties has become a heaven for medical tourists. The medical tourism industry in India is all set to be the next big success story after software in India. According to the prediction of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and McKinsey, the industry will grow to earn additional revenue of $2.3 billion by 2012.
Medical tourism in India can contribute Rs. 50 to 100 bn additional revenue for up market tertiary hospitals by 2012, and will account for 3-5 percent of the total healthcare delivery market, says the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)-McKinsey study on healthcare. The Indian medical tourism industry, growing at an annual rate of 30 percent, caters to patients chiefly from the US, Europe, West Asia and Africa. Although in its nascent stage, the industry is outsmarting similar industries of other countries such as Greece, South Africa, Jordan, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
- Market size and share data for Medical Tourism Market in India.
- Revenues trends' analysis for the Indian Medical Tourism Market.
- Major areas of focus considered for the study include Heart Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Holistic Well Being,Cosmetic Surgery, Beauty Treatments, Spa Treatments and IVF Treatment.
- Key players covered include The Taj, Leela Group, The Oberoi, ITC, AIIMS, Fortis Hospitals, Apollo Healthcare, Tata Memorial Hospital, Manipal Group, Narayana Hrudalaya, Sahara Hospital, Kuoni, Cox & Kings,and Thomas Cook.
- Future forecasts till the year 2012 has been done for the market under study.
- Exploit growth opportunities across various market segments within the medical tourism industry in India.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for different types of medical tourism market services.
- Understand the forces operating in the Market.
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the in depth SWOT and PEST analyses.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the region wise stability and demand data.
- What is the future demand potential of this sector - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the business forces in the Indian rubber market.
- Make informed business decisions using the insightful and in-depth analysis of the report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview
- Usage segment
- Clinical Treatments:
- Holistic Healing:
- Usage behavior trend
- Market Size
- Market Structure & Segmentation
- Key Players
- Key Drivers
- Key Challenges / Barriers
- Key Opportunities
- Country Advantage
- Regulatory & legal frameworks
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Future Scenario
- Industry SWOT
- Global & Regional market for the products in the industry
- Success stories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e00441/medical_tourism_in