SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IA Global, Inc. (OTCQB:IAGI.QB) (the “Company”), a global services and technology company, today announced that it will form an advisory board to assist the Company in the evaluation of its current portfolio of subsidiaries in Japan and the U.K as well as new merger and acquisition targets.
The Advisory Board will be comprised of handpicked outside professionals who have achieved noteworthy success in their particular area of business. This expertise will allow them to independently evaluate potential business acquisitions and provide an unbiased opinion regarding those targets. In addition to seasoned business professionals, the Company has lined up individuals with diverse backgrounds to give the Board comprehensive advice in a variety of areas such as finance, communications, medical, healthcare, geopolitical factors, and investor relations. With subsidiaries located in Japan and England, each with their unique local issues, the Board felt having a variety of expert advisors would support the best interests of the company and its shareholders. The following comprise the inaugural members of the Advisory Board:
- Clive Sawkins, Technical Advisor: Chairman & CEO, BCS Global Networks and former Senior Director for Cisco Systems, Inc. and Managing Director for Avaya
- Douglas Johnson-Poensgen, Advisor: Managing Director and VP, Business Development, British Telecom
- Dr. Hank Ross, Medical Advisor: Former Chief of Sports Medicine at Winthrop University and former Clinical Professor at Stony Brook University
- Jeffrey Albelo, Technical Advisor: CEO, Quantum-Group Consulting and former GM, Electro Scientific Industries
- Kathryn Smith, Advisor: Financial Liaison, Wellfleet Partners
Brian Hoekstra, CEO and Chairman, commented, “The formation of our advisory board marks another milestone for IA Global. We believe this advisory board will not only help us in improving our assessment of current subsidiaries and potential acquisitions but will serve to aid us in better understanding the culture and nuances of the countries in which they are operating. Officially, we would like to welcome the new members to the IA Global Advisory Board and look forward to their strategic input.”
ABOUT IA GLOBAL INC.
IA Global is a global services and outsourcing company focused on growing existing businesses and expansion through global mergers and acquisitions. The Company is currently utilizing its current business partnerships to acquire growth businesses in its target sectors and markets at a discount. The Company is also actively engaging businesses that would benefit from its business expertise, knowledge of Global Markets, and technology infrastructure.