DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf7220/global_cardiovascu) has announced the addition of the "Global Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market Trends and Future Forecast (2009 - 2014)" report to their offering.
Cardiac surgery is on the rise globally, whether through disease, congenital defects or generalized degradation of cardiological function, over time cardiovascular diseases are increasing dramatically, substantiating the need for continued growth of cardiovascular surgery. Aging populations, increased obesity, poor nutrition and other heart-health stressor factors are increasing the cardiovascular disease rate.
The cardiac surgery market is very concentrated globally. The global market for cardiovascular surgery device is expected to be Euro 2 Billion by 2014 growing with 3% CAGR. In cardiopulmonary device segment oxygenator holds the highest market of more than Euro 500 Million in 2010. Whereas in the heart valve segment mechanical valve unit sales have declined significantly over the last five years due to growth of tissue valves.
The future holds strong growth for the overall cardiovascular surgery products market, as new technologies evolves; significant shifts in market share for several product segments are also expected. Cardiovascular surgery techniques the most invasive and costly therapeutic options available are going to see increased competition from less-invasive transcatheter and endovascular alternatives. This report titled Global Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market Trends and Future Forecast (2009 - 2014) examines the global cardiovascular surgery device market. The report provides market landscape and market trends information on twelve devices which are using in cardiac surgery. The category includes devices and accessories used to aid cardiovascular surgery. These include Oxygenator, Heart Lung Machines, Auto Transfusion System, Cannulae, Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting, CP Monitoring, Low Bleeding ATS, Ventricular Assist Device, Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Mechanical Heart Valve, Tissue Heart Valve, and Repair Heart Valve. The report provides comprehensive information on the key players' revenue, strength and weaknesses. The report reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions.
The report has been researched at source globally and features latest available data covering:
- Twelve cardiac surgery device past, present and future forecast market
- Top Merger & Acquisition deals from 1998 to 2010
- Key drivers of growth in the global cardiovascular Surgery Device market
- Key challenges faces by Cardiovascular Surgery Device market in the coming years
- Four Cardiovascular companies revenue, strength and weaknesses
- Globally, Cardiovascular surgery device market will cross US$ 2 Billion Euro by 2014
- The tissue heart valves market is forecast to grow at 4.67 % CAGR during 2009-2014
- Oxygenator market is expected to over 500 Million Euro by 2014
- Left Ventricular Assist Device is expected to touch 4 Billion Euro by 2025
- In 2009, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic and Sorin Group were the leading players in the global cardiovascular surgery devices market with a combined share of 66%.
- M&A activity of cardiovascular device companies, a significant of US$ 31 Billion deals in 2006
Key Companies Analysis:
In this section top company cardiac surgery revenue and its strengths and weakness have been analyzed. The companies are as follows:
- Edwards Lifesciences
- St. Jude Medical
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Cardiovascular Surgery Device Market
3. Global Cardiopulmonary Device Past, Present & Future Market
4. Heart Valves Market Past, Present & Future Forecast
5. Left Ventricular Assist Device
6. Off Pump Coronary Bypass Surgery/ Beating Heart Surgery
7. Growth Drivers in Cardiac Surgery Market
9. Merger & Acquisition in Cardiovascular Device Market
10. Key Companies Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf7220/global_cardiovascu