DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/382e99/orthotics_and_pros) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Orthotics and Prosthetics - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017" to their offering.
Orthotics and Prosthetics - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017 provides key data, information and analysis on the global orthotics and prosthetics market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the orthotics and prosthetics market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
The Global Orthotics and Prosthetics Market to Exceed $4.5bn by 2017
The global orthotics and prosthetics market, valued at $3 billion in 2010, is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% over the 2010-2017, reaching in excess of $4.5 billion by 2017. Growing elderly population coupled with advances in medical sciences has led to large number of people requiring physical rehabilitation thereby creating demand for orthotic and prosthetics products. Also further advancements in material technology have helped in manufacturing of better products that can be customized so as to meet specific requirement.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include knee braces and supports, ankle braces and supports and wrist and other braces and supports and upper and lower extremity prosthetic devices.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within orthotics and prosthetics market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include DJO Incorporated, Ossur hf., Bauerfeind AG, DeRoyal Industries and Otto Bock.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the orthotics and prosthetics market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the orthotics and prosthetics market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global orthotics and prosthetics market and the factors shaping it.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of contents
2 Introduction and Overview
3 Orthotics and Prosthetics: Global Market Characterization
4 Global Orthotics and Prosthetics Market: Analysis by Segment
5 Orthotics and Prosthetics Market, by Country, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017
6 Global Orthotics and Prosthetics Market: Strategic Competitive Assessment
7 Global Orthotics and Prosthetics Market, Strategic Pipeline Assessment
8 Global Orthopedic Device Market, Strategic Deals Analysis
- DJO Incorporated
- Ossur hf.
- Otto Bock
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/382e99/orthotics_and_pros