LINDON, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AccessData announced the release of its new field triage solution, AD Triage. This computer forensics software solution allows forensic examiners and litigation support personnel to preconfigure USB devices for use on scene to forensically acquire and preview targeted data on computers. Built on AccessData’s industry-leading Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®) computer forensics technology, this portable solution is of great value to law enforcement officers, government and corporate examiners, as well as litigation support personnel and attorneys. As Tim Leehealey, CEO of AccessData explained, “It’s like carrying the power of FTK in your pocket, and it will dramatically improve day-to-day collection tasks for thousands of our customers.”
AD Triage is designed to allow anybody in the field, regardless of technical expertise, to forensically preserve static and volatile (RAM) data for the purposes of criminal investigations, internal investigations and e-discovery. Using AD Triage, forensic examiners can pre-program USB devices for personnel in the field to collect targeted data or an entire forensic image.
Users can search for and preserve data by criteria, including keyword(s), hash, regular expression, file size, date and time, extensions, file path and illicit images. In addition, users can collect network and system information, as well as live, volatile memory.
“AD Triage will allow people without any experience in computer forensics to forensically preserve valuable evidence on scene, which will save a great deal of time in the field and alleviate the burden on already overtaxed computer forensics personnel. Additionally, it allows those conducting e-discovery operations to extend collection operations to even the most novice members of the team,” commented Leehealey.
Additional features of AD Triage include the following:
- Create custom filtered reports on collected data.
- Many preconfigured options (profiles) to collect and preview data on live computers and systems that have been powered down.
- Supports analysis of powered-down Intel® based Macs.
- Intuitive collection and administrative interfaces.
- Create AD1, E01, RAW, or SMART images of collected data prior to export.
- The “Triage Receiver” can be used to export data to a preconfigured location on the network. Simply export the data directly from the target system to a designated network share.
- AD Triage can be used to configure almost any commercially available USB device.
About AccessData Group
AccessData has pioneered computer forensics and litigation support for more than twenty years. Best known for its FTK® and Summation® technologies, the company has grown to provide a broad spectrum of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that enable digital investigations of any kind, including computer forensics, incident response, e-discovery, legal review, IP theft, compliance auditing and cyber security.
For more information on AccessData Group's solutions, please visit www.accessdata.com